Just what the average QVC customer needs——really?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
Sorry to bring up the old chestnut of Q fashion offerings again but it does prompt a reaction within me! Just look at the ‘Stylist’ with Katie P what does she look like? Surely the average profile of the Q customer is nothing like this, poured into leather look pants,leopard print kitten heel boots, blond ringlets & cheap looking jewellery.I don’t know which is worse the **** she spouts or her choice of outfit.

Sorry to bring up the old chestnut of Q fashion offerings again but it does prompt a reaction within me! Just look at the ‘Stylist’ with Katie P what does she look like? Surely the average profile of the Q customer is nothing like this, poured into leather look pants,leopard print kitten heel boots, blond ringlets & cheap looking jewellery.I don’t know which is worse the **** she spouts or her choice of outfit.

She looks awful. Katy Pullinger looks OK but the other girl is a right old mess.

CC

Sorry to repeat your post but these annoying adverts keep popping up on my laptop and covering up the reply buttons.

Everything keeps jumping about off my iPad screen it’s like trying to hit a moving target!

If that's "fashion" I'll stick to being unfashionable, I don't follow trends anyway, just wear what I like and what's comfortable, and yes I agree, the "stylist" does look an absolute mess. They must think the customer is thick as poop, the stylist puts on everything that doesn't go with each other and calls it "fashion"

Just look at the monstrosity Jilly H is wearing in the 9pm show.

I won’t repeat what Mr L said as it would contravene forum rules.

Everything keeps jumping about off my iPad screen it’s like trying to hit a moving target!

It’s just awful isn’t it!

If I turn on the ad blocker the pages won’t load but TBH the ads and the jumping about are making it impossible so it might as well not load.

The stylist with Katy Pullinger will have to remove her gauntlet of rings when she has her baby in the interests of safety AND hygiene. She always looks as though she's raided a dressing up box & her comment that a jumper that cost £84, £89 when adding p&p, is 'weekend style' for going shopping with your children is laughable. Just wait love, babies can be messy, very messy & usually when you least expect it...

QVC and fashion should not be mentioned in the same sentence. They did long ago do some nice pieces, I have a leather coat bought way back and still wear. Now its stuff cheap hooker would turn their nose up at.:mysmilie_17:

Sorry if you are a fan of their fashion.

My ad blocker has massively speeded up page loading of this site. In the end I had no choice as pages would take nearly a minute to load. I think you have to be careful to choose the right one for your tablet or browser.
It was either use one or stop coming here it was that bad.

If that's "fashion" I'll stick to being unfashionable, I don't follow trends anyway, just wear what I like and what's comfortable, and yes I agree, the "stylist" does look an absolute mess. They must think the customer is thick as poop, the stylist puts on everything that doesn't go with each other and calls it "fashion"
It surprises me how these so called stylists actually make a living !!

It surprises me how these so called stylists actually make a living !!

To be honest I think they're just presenters with a label stuck on, it's obvious they know nothing about fashion as each stylist gives a different colour that's "big this season"

QVC and fashion should not be mentioned in the same sentence. They did long ago do some nice pieces, I have a leather coat bought way back and still wear. Now its stuff cheap hooker would turn their nose up at.:mysmilie_17:

Sorry if you are a fan of their fashion.

Don't think many of us are fans of QVC fashion.

I think we all have too much taste and class in clothing to be at all impressed by any of Qs offerings. Would the so called 'woman in the street' sorry I actually dislike that description of me, because I'm far from it, wear these clothes - no of course not, I think Q's clothing is aimed at people who have no idea on a day to day basis how to dress themselves, let alone anyone else.

I could go on a bore the sox off you people because like Silverfox I totally agree and it's a subject that makes me very angry. As I've often said Q are taking on the mantle of what their Head Office in the good old US OF A throw at American woman, which from years of living there I can tell you they have in the main, no idea and they are easy to sell to - so ignorant and so gullable - sorry to any American born and bred woman who is reading this.

Leather pants and kitten heels... sounds like she's "channelling" the Theresa May look. Just wait for the chunky pearl necklaces when all the Honora customers return the overpriced tat they bought from the other night!

I must say I find some of the QVC fashion hours the most entertaining. Watching them bug up the awful creations that frankly you wouldn't find at Dagenham Market is hilarious. I quite like the Michele Hope hours as I quite like her voice.

Last edited:
Just seen a clip on BBC Breakfast of Yes in concert (Bristol 3 years ago apparently) and the clothes they were wearing on stage wouldn't look out of place on QVC Style! Some floral and graphic prints on polyester might have worked in the 70s but hmmm :mysmilie_506: not sure these days.

:mysmilie_500: (Sorry Yes fans)

I've been coming on here far less because of this. Terrible on my iPad but it's nearly as bad on my desktop.

I cant cope with the jumping about particularly when replying, the screen freezing, then it disappears altogether. Its not worth the stress anymore. :mysmilie_51: Does anyone else get 'whistle while you work' when logging on ? I think I'm going mad.
Have messaged Graham, but no reply as yet.

Latest posts

Back