Little House On The Prairie

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just caught a glimpse of Jilly at the end of the show, what was she thinking? I have been amazed at how Jilly turns out on many occasions, she just has no idea but it is time someone told her.
Oh now we have Catherine glitterball doing her 100 ways to wear a scarf act.
Sorry Miss Misery is going to bed now!

I didn't see Jilly last night, but bless her she hasn't got very good dress sense... imo qvc is just a job to Jilly,she seem a very normal person. I have never seen her flirt with the guests or floor staff like some do.

I am sure Jilly is a very nice person and she is less irritating than the vast majority of her colleagues but she is talking about clothes ( I am not going to use the term Fashion).Perhaps she is trying to present her idea of a trendy image?Whatever she is failing miserably and making herself look ridiculous.With Kimmy this a.m why not just wear her tunic with trousers & flat shoe rather than cuffed denims & white sneakers.Even seeing Kathy T. She is in tight trousers straining at the seams, another ‘Look I’m so fashion forward’ er NO.

I've come to the conclusion Jilly just isn't a dress person. Onjenu dresses seem to only look good on a slender physique.

Just saw Claire Sutton on the Kim hour & she doesn't look any better in her jeans than Kathy Tayler does in her drainpipes.

I didn't see Jilly last night, but bless her she hasn't got very good dress sense... imo qvc is just a job to Jilly,she seem a very normal person. I have never seen her flirt with the guests or floor staff like some do.

Lordy, yes! I saw Catherine Huntly on with that man with the deep voice - can't even say what he was selling. She was just downright cringeworthy. If I was the guy I would have slapped her with a wet fish and walked off. Didn't see Jilly but QVC dress her in some hideous things that she would never wear outside work. I like her, one of the better presenters IMO, maybe not better dressed.

CC

i bet she looks better in real life in her own choice of clothes. what gets me mad about qvc size 16 plus clothes is the wrong calibration of the bust sizes. the seem to get this wrong in all the ranges. the size 16 models look odd with their bust being oooooozed into the tops

Latest posts

Back