Cloudy gemstones

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Susie Wusie

Registered Shopper
I'm amazed at the quality of the gemstones shown on this channel ,you can see on telly how cloudy they all are, they've been trying to flog an African Ruby AAA rare size oval!!!!!lfor the last 20 minutes, Amit and Chloe have been wittering on and on and on and on and showing price comparisons that bear no relevance because the price comparison stones are all clear rubies and the one they are showing is very very cloudy, and have only sold 22 so far.

It's the same syndrome as Gems. TJC used to do some decent stuff in the way of jewellery, but I've not bought any jewellery from them for years - with the exception of one or two silver neckchains, which I've found to be good, and they do them in longer lengths, such as 24, 26 or 30 inches, which jewellers often don't do. Although I'd say always check the silver weights for chains, some are too flimsy, only a couple of grams. I agree you can clearly see on TV just how included the stones are, especially the diamonds, which are dull and sometimes look as if they are pitted, in my opinion. I think it's the 'pile 'em high, sell 'em cheap' syndrome, although some of their stuff isn't that cheap.

I'm amazed at the quality of the gemstones shown on this channel ,you can see on telly how cloudy they all are, they've been trying to flog an African Ruby AAA rare size oval!!!!!lfor the last 20 minutes, Amit and Chloe have been wittering on and on and on and on and showing price comparisons that bear no relevance because the price comparison stones are all clear rubies and the one they are showing is very very cloudy, and have only sold 22 so far.

Latest posts

Back