So what’s that all about please?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
Debbie Flint has just something along the lines you can contact me on blar Facebook whatever, my own QVC official page. I can chat saying just what I want without the worry of cheesing anybody off.

Last chance been too long trying to post this
Rightly so DF said grandchild banned from SM
Had to laugh though when the person in gallery scrolled down her blog to show the baby live on air as Debbie stated her blogs were ok to feature the child in

Last chance been too long trying to post this
Rightly so DF said grandchild banned from SM
Had to laugh though when the person in gallery scrolled down her blog to show the baby live on air as Debbie stated her blogs were ok to feature the child in
I heard her say the baby isn't going to be a social media baby but will just be on her blog. What's the difference?

I heard her say the baby isn't going to be a social media baby but will just be on her blog. What's the difference?

Yep I’ve heard that too makes me chuckle as you say same difference
Don’t know if she still doesn’t them but I watched a couple of blogs ages ago she did walking the dogs
So is she now doing them walking pushing the pram

Has she been “told” by her son/daughter ? She won’t like that and is obviously hatching a plan.

Has she been “told” by her son/daughter ? She won’t like that and is obviously hatching a plan.

Don’t know about her having a plan seems like they have had to devise one
Didn’t they have a ban on people being around when the baby was first born so her son and partner could bond with their child
Seems like there’s certainly been some rather strong ground rules for grandmother Debbie having to adhere to, which she doesn’t mind sharing on air

I bet she's the mother-in-law from HELL if truth be told. Fancy having to bear that cackling laugh first thing in the morning, especially if you've had a sleepless night.

There are times when I should be on Twatter, if only to tell Flinty that the wider public have absolutely sod all interest in her grandchildren. Every time I've switched on, there she is telling yet another guest that she's a bl...dy grandma.

I hope Debbie will have the decency to respect her grandchild's parents wishes in this matter. Disputes of this kind have the potential to dive permanent wedges between family members.

Latest posts

Back