Gardening Department Announcement

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
The end of Richards gardening show this am there was an announcement that Richard can’t stretch himself further anymore and needs the assistant to help with shows.
The Plant Guy who used to work for Thompson & Morgan who left to go to Ideal World I think??
Will be doing his own gardening hours moving forwards

Does this mean we won't have so many hours of gardening as a whole? or just the same old but with a different face? Either way, it'll still be boring.

I like gardening programmes, but QVC don't do gardening programmes, they do sales shows. I hope that whatever the new presenter(s) they change the format and get rid of the superannuated pictures of fruit, veg, flowers and lawns. I would like them to actually go and do a show from a supplier gardens and show more about how to use products in a real setting, and I don't mean that joke "garden" set they have in Chiswick.

I wish RJ well - I hope it's not illness that has led to the announced changes - but I won't be sorry to see the last of his swipes at presenters and guests.

I like gardening programmes, but QVC don't do gardening programmes, they do sales shows. I hope that whatever the new presenter(s) they change the format and get rid of the superannuated pictures of fruit, veg, flowers and lawns. I would like them to actually go and do a show from a supplier gardens and show more about how to use products in a real setting, and I don't mean that joke "garden" set they have in Chiswick.

I wish RJ well - I hope it's not illness that has led to the announced changes - but I won't be sorry to see the last of his swipes at presenters and guests.

they dont do live shows out of the studio now & wont be doing that so that wont happen to start with, the format is not changing its just another garden presenter added to the team so richard can do other things ect

he must have got bored lying or his overpriced garden products that you can get in pound land are not selling

Maybe they all bought Julie's faux flaaaaaaaaaaaaahs so they don't need the real deal anymore.

Latest posts

Back