Judith Williams TSV 29/05/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'll be ready for some Magic Make Up by then.

This month's supersize product from M Assam does the same job. I've used both that and the Magic Make Up and couldn't spot any difference, to be honest.

I haven't yet tried the one JW TSV I bought to try her range. I am tempted by the serum, eye product and neck cream though.

Judith Williams Life Long Beauty 5 Piece Rose Stem Collection TSV 29/05/18

Single
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.234753

Auto-Delivery
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.236830

QVC Price £62.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.96
P&P £4.95

This five-piece collection from Judith Williams features a selection of products from her lauded Life Long Beauty range all infused with the fragrant scent of rose, including cleanser, serum, eye cream, neck and decollete cream and facial moisturiser, all in full sizes. Treat yourself to a complete anti-ageing skincare regime, with the help of this comprehensive Judith Williams set.

Everything’s coming up roses - discover the Life Long Beauty range, which focuses on imparting your skin with rich moisture. Each product incorporates shea butter and almond oil, plus aromatic rose essence taken from Rose Centifolia that is cultivated in Grasse, France for Judith Williams. From cleansing and hydrating to targeted eye and décolleté care, you’ll be treating your skin to an aromatic, luxurious experience both morning and night.

Maintain your rosy glow - select our Auto Delivery option and we'll send you this collection twice more every 90 days, at this excellent price.

Contains:

1 x Life Long Beauty Rose Stem Cell Cleansing Foam (100ml; full size) - with a lightweight, refreshing texture, this foaming cleanser has been developed to help lift away traces of make-up, daily dirt and oils. Infused with rose stem cell extracts
1 x Life Long Beauty Rosa Centifolia Neck & Décolleté Cream (100ml; full size) - formulated with superior soya complex with soya isoflavones and vegetable squalane from olive oil, this hero product works to counteract visible signs of premature aging in the neck and décolleté area, and helps make your skin look smooth, firm and revitalised
1 x Life Long Beauty Rose Stem Cell Cream (50ml; full size) - luxurious and rich, this cream works to moisturise your skin and keep it looking supple, while promoting a more healthy and toned skin look. Infused with sandalwood extract and rose stem cells
1 x Life Long Beauty Rosa Centifolia Stem Cell Serum (50ml; full size) - developed to counteract visible signs of ageing, this lightweight yet intensive serum will work to leave your complexion feeling tighter and firmer
1 x Life Long Beauty Repair Eye Cream (15ml; full size) - a velvety eye cream formulated to help soothe and hydrate the delicate skin around your eye area. Enriched with rose water and vitamin E

How to use:

Life Long Beauty Rose Stem Cell Cleansing Foam:

Massage into your skin to remove make-up and impurities
Rinse off with warm water
Pat dry

Life Long Beauty Repair Eye Cream:

Apply gently with your ring finger to the under- and upper-eye area

Life Long Beauty Rosa Centifolia Stem Cell Serum:

Smooth over skin in light, upward strokes after applying eye cream

Life Long Beauty Rose Stem Cell Cream:

Massage into your skin after cleansing, applying eye cream and serum

Life Long Beauty Rosa Centifolia Neck & Décolleté Cream:

Smooth over your neck, chest and décolleté in light strokes

I am always curious about Judith William’s skin,it is flawless, no marks, blemishes, wrinkles.I would like to believe that it is simply down to her skincare products but am I convinced?

She also has just said "no animal ingredients" but failed to say wether the finished product is tested on them. I remember years ago when she first started, when I was still a QVC customer, she used to make a song and dance (and quite rightly so) that she didn't test on animals, now she doesn't tend to say it at all. Granted I only channel hop for a few seconds at a time now and again and could be wrong, but I've never heard her say it for years, has she's started selling in China? this could be why.

Well I’m not convinced by any of these so called wondrous skin products. Your skin will be whatever your genes dictate. I use off the shelf moisturiser in fact I’ve probably tried them all it depends what’s on offer. As long as my skin feels soft and supple I am happy. I once cut my leg and the Doctor said I can tell you moisturise your skin keep it up as it helps with healing small injuries.

I once tried one of JW's day and night creams, I put it on at night and it was still sat there next morning... so no more JW for me... I can't be doing with gunge.

don't like her skincare...shes good at selling though and a nice guest. she dresses well maybe her fashion would be better

I ordered! I don't know if I'll live to regret it but thought it would be OK. The moisturiser looks a bit risky but the other four will be OK.

Judith said she is currently stressed because of Strictly!!! So I googled it and she is on a show called Let's Dance. All the sites were in German so I don't know if that is actually SCD which usually travels as Dancing With The Stars or another celeb dance show. Still, celeb credentials there, Judith. She looks very glam in the photos and I imagine she would be an extremely elegant dancer.

I find her strangely 'old fashioned' looking. How old is she anyway ?

Re Bettyboo's comment.........I once cut my leg and the Doctor said I can tell you moisturise your skin keep it up as it helps with healing small injuries. .....

I religiously keep my legs moisturised after seeing my old Mum develop cellulitis in her advancing years - she had terribly varicose veins and her skin was so dry it began to scale. After seeing it I vowed to keep my legs supple, and if I run out of body lotion I use any handcream - does the same trick.

Latest posts

Back