the next Molton Brown TSV is on the 22/04/18

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    first up

RHubarb & rose body wash
    Thanks AndiK , Akimbo thanked for this post

3. <
    Post Thanks / Like

Rhubarb and Rose seems to have taken the place of Heavenly Gingerlily, it's in every bleedin' TSV these days.
    Thanks boffy thanked for this post
    Likes AndiK liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I love rhubarb, and I like the smell of roses, but the combination smells nauseating to me. Smells are so personal - what one person loves is vile to another.
    Likes Twilight liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Molton Brown 7 Piece Collection TSV 22/04/18
    http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.235362

500ml Intoxicating Davana Blossom Bath & Shower Gel
    300ml Rhubarb & Rose Bath & Shower Gel
    300ml Comice Pear & Wild Honey Hand Wash
    40ml Rhubarb & Rose Hand Cream
    30ml Pink Pepperpod Body Wash
    30ml Coco & Sandalwood Body Wash
    30ml Yland Ylang Body Wash

Attachment 15514
    Thanks AndiK , norrie , Tarketta thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

My MB stash is so huge I am glad I won't be tempted. The full sized ones are already here and need to be consumed before I get repeats. I know the Davana is regarded as an outlet perfume but I think it is very nice. I also like Rhubarb and Rose and I am pleased it has replaced the Q mania for Gingerlily of which I have never been overly fond.
    Likes AndiK , Tarketta liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mazza View Post
    My MB stash is so huge I am glad I won't be tempted. The full sized ones are already here and need to be consumed before I get repeats. I know the Davana is regarded as an outlet perfume but I think it is very nice. I also like Rhubarb and Rose and I am pleased it has replaced the Q mania for Gingerlily of which I have never been overly fond.
    Mazza, what does the Davana Blossom smell like? I also have a decent stash of MB but work my way through it steadily so I could be tempted as long as I like the sound of the main scent as I like everything else in the TSV (I also don't especially like Gingerlily, to my nose an insipid, generic scent).
    Likes AndiK liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

i wouldnt mind getting that davana blossom especially in that 500ml size but its nice to have a more unusal one in a bigger size in a tsv so thats a good sign
    Likes Tarketta liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

It's gong to be about 50, isn't it? I can't justify that with the amount I already have (MB and non-MB). A shame because it's a nice configuration and selection of smells for me.
    Likes Tarketta liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Quote Originally Posted by Tarketta View Post
    Mazza, what does the Davana Blossom smell like? I also have a decent stash of MB but work my way through it steadily so I could be tempted as long as I like the sound of the main scent as I like everything else in the TSV (I also don't especially like Gingerlily, to my nose an insipid, generic scent).
    I am going to remind myself what the Davana Blossom smells like when I walk through the local department store with it in today. Before Christmas, I sniffed loads and made a note of likes and dislikes and DB is on the former list. Your description of Gingerlily as "an insipid, generic scent" is spot on - I'm afraid there are quite a few like that for me, including Orange and Bergamot which from the name, I thought I would love, and the more unisex or male ones like Blue Maquis.
    Thanks Tarketta thanked for this post