Molton Brown TSV 22/04/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

in my eyes Loccitane, Molton Brown & Philosophy are my favs & never had a problem with the frangrances not lasting a long time in fact last week i bought a trio of phillosophy 480ml ones for about £23.93 & they smell amazing & a bottle lasts such a long time too as with cheaper ones i find you have to use a lot to get anything out of them

Molton Brown 7 Piece Delightful Delicacies Hand and Body Collection
Item Number: 235362
QVC Price £58.00
Todays Special Value Price £42.00
P&P £5.95

A luxurious seven-piece bodycare collection from Molton Brown, including a supersize Intoxicating Davana Blossom Bath & Shower Gel that's currently only available at QVC UK, as well as more hand and body washes in full and travel sizes, plus a Delicious Rhubarb & Rose Hand Cream. Treat yourself to a pampering experience when you incorporate these Molton Brown spring scents into your bathing routine.

*A great saving: If you were to buy these items individually from Molton Brown you'd pay £87. So to get them for our Today's Special Value price of only £42, plus P&P, is a brilliant saving of £39.05.

Home and away - this collection includes three travel-sized body washes that will sit happily in your airport-approved liquids bag for bringing on holiday. Now you can indulge in a relaxing spa experience wherever you are.

Five-star luxury - you'll find Molton Brown in the world's top hotels and high-end department stores. Create a boutique feeling in your family bathroom so you can experience luxe living without the hefty price tag.

Contains:

1 x Intoxicating Davana Blossom Bath & Shower Gel (500ml; supersize) - a heady, floral blend of Indian davana blossom, mingled with aromatic neroli, jasmine and rose
1 x Comice Pear & Wild Honey Fine Liquid Hand Wash (300ml; full size) - succulent aromas of pear and wild Gloucestershire honey melt into sweet chords of gardenia and biscuit in an indulgent hand wash
1 x Delicious Rhubarb & Rose Bath & Shower Gel (300ml; full size) - gently cleanses and revitalises the body, leaving your skin feeling soft, smooth and refreshed with a long-lasting fragrance
1 x Delicious Rhubarb & Rose Hand Cream (40ml; full size) - a hydrating hand lotion refined with the zesty fizz of rhubarb, gentle rose and a twist of grapefruit
1 x Pink Pepperpod Body Wash (30ml; travel size) - gently cleanses and scents your skin to set you up for the day or night ahead. Infused with antioxidant-rich pink pepperpods
1 x Coco & Sandalwood Body Wash (30ml; travel size) - a luxurious bath and shower gel blended with the comforting aromas of creamy coconut fruit, jasmine and sandalwood
1 x Ylang-Ylang Body Wash (30ml; travel size) - a relaxing, luxurious bath and shower gel blended with yuan zhi extract and Madagascan ylang-ylang oil to help re-balance

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.235362

I do like some MB but not the so-called bestsellers cannot stand Pink Peppercorn for one. I usually wait until they do the specials instore and online of two for £26 and will buy if I like both fragrances. Have bought the mini sets at £14 as gifts to put away for birthday and Xmas presents too. Don't like their handwashes I find them drying.

I did like their skin care and they used to do some lovely makeup, you got little palettes to put them in free.

It was gone once the Japanese company bought them over things seemed to change. Makeup discontinued then brought back to be discontinued again, same with some skin care and even hair care. Not sure but it might have been brought back again in limited online? I know the last revamp of the hair care was in TKMaxx. Bath products discontinued then brought back with the name changed to in many cases disappear again.

They also did some really love perfumes which I thought expensive at £55-65 which was then discontinued after about a year. I was lucky and got some in the sales at half price. Instead, they brought out EDT to match the bath ranges.

I like the sizes & combination of products but would have preferred other fragrances or a choice.
The pear & honey was in the last TSV & its in the OTO & I find it too sickly sweet!

Very poor value for money in my opinion. It`s 1190 ml of soapy stuff and 40 ml of handcream for not far off £50 including delivery.
The bottle in this pic has 1350 ml so if you take away the MB packaging then you`re getting less.
0438082_m.jpg

Very poor value for money in my opinion. It`s 1190 ml of soapy stuff and 40 ml of handcream for not far off £50 including delivery.
The bottle in this pic has 1350 ml so if you take away the MB packaging then you`re getting less.
View attachment 15549

Certainly whenever I take a bath in Fairy Liquid I always throw in as many greasy saucepans as I can too, brings them up a treat. I used to wash my cutlery at the same time too, but after an unpleasant evening in A&E I won’t be doing that again. Luckily I was still wearing my Marigolds so that was handy.

And who needs expensive body lotions? A nice big bottle of Cif is just as good, especially if you buy the lemony one.

:mysmilie_17:

Certainly whenever I take a bath in Fairy Liquid I always throw in as many greasy saucepans as I can too, brings them up a treat. I used to wash my cutlery at the same time too, but after an unpleasant evening in A&E I won’t be doing that again. Luckily I was still wearing my Marigolds so that was handy.

And who needs expensive body lotions? A nice big bottle of Cif is just as good, especially if you buy the lemony one.

:mysmilie_17:

LOL I wasn`t advocating people bathe in Fairy ( though MB includes sulphates and surfactants too ) it was merely to show the quantity you get for your money. As for the Lemon Cif, well good luck with that one lol ...

It's still called Jif in the Marple household, and always will be.
Mind you, Snickers are still called Marathons as well ��

I put the TSV twice in my basket ... I went cold and didn’t buy... love the stuff but have some already and untill it’s used up I won’t buy again ... it is great stuff but overpriced imho.. might try ALDi ... or Baylis and Harding again:mysmilie_59:

i think l'occitane is a nicer product that MB specially as the body lotion is beyond horrible. none of the ingredients make sense all chemical names in the body lotions i bought years ago

I put the TSV twice in my basket ... I went cold and didn’t buy... love the stuff but have some already and untill it’s used up I won’t buy again ... it is great stuff but overpriced imho.. might try ALDi ... or Baylis and Harding again:mysmilie_59:

May you've got to try Splashy Strawberry it's absolutely gorgeous. :mysmilie_3:

I was thinking tonight, can anyone remember the name of the blondish woman who used to be the MB lady for QVC and regularly came on the shows, has she now retired or just no longer with the company - she was there at the beginning of the South Molton Street shop, and I'm rattled because I can't remember her name, in my mind's eye I can see her face though.

I was thinking tonight, can anyone remember the name of the blondish woman who used to be the MB lady for QVC and regularly came on the shows, has she now retired or just no longer with the company - she was there at the beginning of the South Molton Street shop, and I'm rattled because I can't remember her name, in my mind's eye I can see her face though.

she was called jill goldsmith & sadly passed away

Latest posts

Back