No Debbie No!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
In the Radley hour Ms Flinty has pointed to a price sticker for £25 on the bottom of a box containing socks BUT if you buy from QVC the spend is £19.No clever Debbie you have overlooked the
‘Small’ item of the £3.95 p&p— you have spent nearly £23.
I don’t know why I watch her, we have had a reminder, if one were needed, she is a GRANDMA & do we all go to her blog as though it is one of life’s essentials? Don’t think so!!

She's one pain in the arse is Ms Flint, her grandchild will have to learn to Instagram, Facebook and Tweet and quick, that's the only way he'll/she'll get to see his/her nanny. To be honest, I don't know wether her grandchild is a boy or a girl, I don't read blogs and can't stomach her long enough to hear her mention it.

How can someone be so self absorbed that they honestly think that people should care about every minutiae of their life? It's all rather needy and very unattractive, in my opinion. We want to know about products and not about presenters talents, families, houses, holidays, how clever or talented they are etc. If someone is indeed talented or wonderful it will be self evident, there is no need to point it out themselves.

How can someone be so self absorbed that they honestly think that people should care about every minutiae of their life? It's all rather needy and very unattractive, in my opinion. We want to know about products and not about presenters talents, families, houses, holidays, how clever or talented they are etc. If someone is indeed talented or wonderful it will be self evident, there is no need to point it out themselves.

Being cruel for a moment - would they still be on QVC, if they were so super-talented?

Yes they forget it's a shopping channel and we only watch because we are browsing and shopping. The presenters may be bored silly as they go through the same spiel and shtick every show, but that doesn't mean we want to hear about their personal lives as a substitute for relevant product information. I thought part of the job was to prepare for shows. I see less and less evidence of preparation, mainly from female presenters sadly.

Latest posts

Back