Michael Perry's Gardening World TSV 24/03/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

he's still handsome and funny on Facebook so who cares. better than watching richard jackson

It's interesting that they have updated the gardening presenter, now I wonder which presenter will be next? Will they wait for someone to make retirement noises?

I just hope Michael retains the likeability factor.

Are we ready for 3hrs of the Gnome :)mysmilie_10:) tomorrow morning... I will be washing my hair.:mysmilie_17:

Awwww, come on now, poor Richard. I like him but he does get a bit boring banging on about his bird food and his new generation products. We need more interesting things on the garden shows.

CC

candycane if you like the odious little man you are entitled to your opinion i respect that enjoy your gardening year lets hope we get a decent summer

Michael Perry presenting RJ products has eaten the Richard Jackson’s QVC manual and just regurgitated it.

Supposed couldn’t expect anything else he’s been bought by QVC to toe the QVC line

I only watched Claire Austin's cottage garden, it passed an hour away...but what a boring day qvc have treated us to.

i am loving the pound shop and wilko for bulbs/plants that are flowering 19 to the dozen considering the freezing weather we have had. qvc gardening is not imo worth the extra money

Latest posts

Back