Michael Perry's Gardening World TSV 24/03/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wasn't this a TSV quite recently? Anyway, boring, boring so I've spent this month's gardening budget on the IW pick of the day.

CC

i am finishing off my seed sowing got 5 packets of petunia, lobelia,sunflowers,bidens and sweet peas

i am finishing off my seed sowing got 5 packets of petunia, lobelia,sunflowers,bidens and sweet peas

I remember my grandad sowing sweet pea seeds in “pots” he made from rolled up newspapers. He was a Yorkshireman and was good with his money! Real old fashioned flowers that absolutely perfumed the air and had the bees in a frenzy.

Garden Reflections Expandable Faux Leaf Willow Privacy Trellis
Item Number: 512670
QVC Price £36.00
Todays Special Value Price £26.98
P&P £4.95

This water and weather-resistant faux leaf trellis from Garden Reflections is made up of leaves arranged on a willow length lattice trellis and features a generous 2m by 1m size, plus it comes with 32 cable ties for easy installation. With no watering or withering, this durable trellis is perfect for creating extra privacy in areas of your garden or adding all-year colour where other plants struggle to grow.

Spruce up your space - this trellis is perfect for creating a greater sense of privacy or intimacy in any garden, and can also be used to conceal unsightly items like bins and pipes. Or if you have little foliage in your garden, this is a great way of bringing rich greenery to your outdoor space.

Choose your look - it comes in a choice of gorgeous Laurel or Bamboo Leaf options so you can pick which one will blend best with your surroundings.

Can be dusted or hosed down to keep clean
Comes in a lightweight carry bag
Trellis (extended): 2m x 1m (6'5" x 3'2")

Design options:

Laurel Leaf
Bamboo Leaf

Contains:

1 x faux leaf trellis
32 x cable ties

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.512670

Caught Gill Gauntlet slagging off other brands, as per usual, well all I can say to that is I bought two fake trellises from The Range a few years back, two for £40 or £25 each and they're still going strong, nothing wrong with the quality.

Michael Perry is like a breath of fresh air (hope its not QVCs idea that he covers his tattoos up though, I know they're not everyone's cup of tea but if they ask him to be their resident gardener, they should accept him as he is) after years of the stuffy, stale Richard Jackson, still won't resume buying from QVC though but I like to pick up a few gardening tips when Ideal World haven't got a gardening hour on, couldn't watch Richard Jackson long enough for him to spell "tips" saying that, after two minutes of Silly Halliday "okay....okay....okay....okay" tips or no tips, over the channel goes.

Isn’t it a tad ironic that at this time of year when the garden centres are brimming with new plants and we are planting and looking forward to new life and colour to take us out of the winter gloom QVC offer a PLASTIC fence?

I think the qvc resident gnome seem to have killed my love of gardening shows ,the very nice M Perry failed to hold my attention for more than a few mins,so far I have missed seeing the tsv.:grin:

he's very very good lots of info and easy on the eye ...then jill gauntlet came on and burst the bubble

I watched him properly this morning for the TSV launch and enjoyed the show. He gave loads of useful tips that made a lot of sense to me, worth watching. Seems a genuine man not flogging his own products. Attractive man too, even at 62 I’m not too old to notice a good looking man !

I watched him properly this morning for the TSV launch and enjoyed the show. He gave loads of useful tips that made a lot of sense to me, worth watching. Seems a genuine man not flogging his own products. Attractive man too, even at 62 I’m not too old to notice a good looking man !

still noticing at 70!

Gill Gauntlet is making out people are thick as poop, for example, Craig an Me Hall wouldn't go out on their balconies in their flat because they were over looked, well, did Craig and Me Hall never think to shop around, Google or be creative and cover it themselves, therefore giving them that "extra outside space?" Chloe Everton also states that "QVC customers do whats known as multi-buying" well Chloe Everton, I think that's what it's called all around the world when someone buys more than one item.....oh I don't know :mysmilie_17: all this is frivolity in two minutes, honestly you couldn't make it up could you? :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back