Household Helpers with Vax TSV 05/04/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This is currently £249 on the Vax website HERE But the "Platinum" carpet cleaner is on offer at the same price HERE plus it comes with a steam cleaner worth £69.99 thrown in! Available on 4 easy-payments and free delivery. I wonder how QVC's price will compare; will they pad out the "value" with bottles of detergent?

We have a Vax cordless vacuum and a couple of air filters (for the resident asthmatics)and direct purchases have been delivered very quickly and customer service good in our experience.

Vax RapidPower Advance Carpet Washer with Accessories and 2x250ml Detergent
Item Number: 807523
QVC Price £242.00
Todays Special Value Price £179.97
P&P £8.95

The impressive Vax RapidPower Advance cleans carpet, upholstery and car interiors, with wash and rinse modes for thorough cleaning, plus a wash tool and stretch hose for easy movement and reach. Reveal your carpet's true colour in no time with this powerhouse cleaner.

Quick dry - the Rapid Power Advance makes carpet washing as quick and easy as vacuuming, taking less than an hour to dry.

Two rotating brush bars
Safety cut-out indicator when tank is full
Edge-to-edge cleaning up to skirting boards
Sucks up spills
Convenient carry handle
Includes upholstery wash tool, plus 1 x 250ml ultra carpet cleaning solution
Six year manufacturer’s guarantee included. See web for details www.vax.co.uk/registration/guarantee-information/

What's in the box?

1 x Carpet Washer
2 x Detergent (250ml)
1 x stretch hose
1 x user guide
1 x wash tool

Technical specifications:

Clean water tank capacity: 3.6L
Dirty water tank capacity: 2.6L
Power cord length: 8m (26'2")
Hose length: 2.5m (8'2")
Carpet washer: 46cm x 30cm x 105cm (18.1" x 11" x 41.3")
Weight 8.9kg

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.807523

I've gone for this. I had a good look round all the competitors websites, and through the various models available on the VAX website.
This seems right for what I want - mainly rugs and stairs/landing, plus a bit of upholstery. I already have a steam mop, so didn't need to go for the super duper platinum option.
The TSV price is very reasonable, even when you factor in the p&p, and I think it's probably quite good value, especially if you can share it amongst family members or friends.
Only difficulty is going to be finding somewhere to store the wretched thing.

I've gone for this. I had a good look round all the competitors websites, and through the various models available on the VAX website.
This seems right for what I want - mainly rugs and stairs/landing, plus a bit of upholstery. I already have a steam mop, so didn't need to go for the super duper platinum option.
The TSV price is very reasonable, even when you factor in the p&p, and I think it's probably quite good value, especially if you can share it amongst family members or friends.
Only difficulty is going to be finding somewhere to store the wretched thing.

I hope you don't get horrified by what comes out of the carpet when you first have a go!

I struggle to find anywhere to store any of my cleaning equipment. My big (and little) vacuums hide in plain sight in my hall.

Just got a Lidl catalogue, they have one that looks the same, a VAX RAPIDE from Sunday 8th April for £69-99 including VAX AAA cleaning solution.

Just got a Lidl catalogue, they have one that looks the same, a VAX RAPIDE from Sunday 8th April for £69-99 including VAX AAA cleaning solution.
The VAX Rapide is a much cheaper model with fewer refinements - the brushes are static, for example, and there's no stair/upholstery cleaning attachment. I did look at the Rapide range, but decided it wasn't suitable for my needs.

Latest posts

Back