The Award For The Most Ridiculous Comment

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
Well last week I thought the award went to the new gardening expert for buy the Richard Jackson three piece Pest Control Kit for your mother for Mother’s Day.

No that was beaten by Jackie earlier today who when selling Lilbeth Brow Shaper said it’s ideal to travel in your hand luggage and can go through airport security to enable you to use it to remove your facial hair in the planes wc

:mysmilie_498:

Well last week I thought the award went to the new gardening expert for buy the Richard Jackson three piece Pest Control Kit for your mother for Mother’s Day.

No that was beaten by Jackie earlier today who when selling Lilbeth Brow Shaper said it’s ideal to travel in your hand luggage and can go through airport security to enable you to use it to remove your facial hair in the planes wc

:mysmilie_498:

Well that might be viable if you're a hirsute / bearded lady and you're hoping to get upgraded to first class.

Well that might be viable if you're a hirsute / bearded lady and you're hoping to get upgraded to first class.

:mysmilie_3:

Think I’d make sure hair removal performed before leaving for the airport but then my names not Jackie Kabler.
That said I’d not risk it with those extensions in a pokey plane loo

:mysmilie_11:

I've had hair extensions in the past and they are INCREDIBLY expensive. Why on earth would you have them put in and then they look awful?? More money than sense?

I've had hair extensions in the past and they are INCREDIBLY expensive. Why on earth would you have them put in and then they look awful?? More money than sense?

She does look awful. Actually she's probably one of the presenters I dislike the most. There's something about her bored utterances of "mmm" and "yeah" and her general demeanour that I really just don't like.

Every time she is on I just sit there taking no notice of what she is selling, but just looking at her awful hair. I honestly sit there mesmerised by the hideousness of what I see.

Lol everytime I feed the ducks in Sunday’s with my pound shop Fayre I Say “don’t choke on it is not Richard Jackson product you know” :mysmilie_10: after his stupid comment birds can choke on the cheap stuff (pardon the pun)

Well, as far as ridiculous comments go, king of the hyperbole "Lee - I look like an 80's hairdresser - Hohbein" said the other day about a kindle " waffle waffle waffle. and it can make you a better reader"

WHAT???????

Yackie Kabler is the queen of faux pas, oh yes, when she'd not long started QVC she once said on a Cooks Essential hour "you could hit your dog over the head with a frying pan if it won't stop barking" true story, you could probably track down the uproar it caused on QVC FB page, and to leave you husband/partner if he doesn't buy you what you want. I wonder if she brushes her teeth with her feet, after all, they're in her mouth often enough.

I might need to go hide in the corner after saying this but I quite like Jackie. She's got a decent enough sense of humour but is often misread. I'd rather have her than certain other presenters - JF, DF et al.

On Mothering Sunday when she was presenting that TSV multi tool garden thingy Del Boy said if you got money for MD this is what you could buy with it.

That woman invented the hard sell.

In the early days of Australian Bodycare on Q, the guest was a woman named Carrie Kilpatrick.
Someone phoned in to ask if it was suitable for a particular use (can't remember what)
She replied "use sparingly,and it shouldn't be fatal"
presenter said "I should hope not!"
She blushed noticeably,and was never seen again after that. :mysmilie_465:

Ms Huntley has been on a Yongy Kimmy show. She waxed lyrical about a shirt costing £99 with £5.95 p&p & came out with the earth shattering comment that it looked 'so expensive, so designer' it could easily have had a three figure price tag. Doh.

Not a comment from a presenter but looking at the reviews of the Paul Costelloe TSV of last week to confirm my thoughts that it was dire.It has 2.2 from the reviews but one says ‘looks awful’ (agree!) but they didn’t buy because of how it looked on the models.How did that get through the review process?

Simon selling the light bulbs on the cords on the lunchtime show said take one to use when reading a menu when eating out and the lighting is poor

Simon selling the light bulbs on the cords on the lunchtime show said take one to use when reading a menu when eating out and the lighting is poor

Simon Dairylee is an absolute idiot, hope he doesn't take one with him when he dines out, and I certainly hope it doesn't get warm when he's holding it as cheese melts under heat, don't want the poor waiter having to brush a melted Simon Biagi off the floor.

Well the most ridiculous thing said must be when JackieK’s hairdresser says the top of her hair matches the Afghan hound extensions.

She obviously gets her roots done very often so surely they must have had many many attempts at getting a colour match but ohno each time the white top is a totally different colour to the yellow extensions.

I assume she is going to a top rated salon and not doing it in the utility room sink like me!!!

'Well the most ridiculous thing said must be when JackieK’s hairdresser says the top of her hair matches the Afghan hound extensions'.
Going off topic, I think there is an ongoing contest to see who can have the worst hair. Claire, Jilly & Jill F are stuck in a time warp, Kathy T obviously likes the outgrown roots look, Chloe & the Devon writer have opted for helmet-hard hair that could probably survive a Category 5 hurricane & then we have the two who love their extensions. I think Julia & Katy have the best looking hair, even if Julia's looks better slightly shorter. Now that I've written all that I'm going to be kind for the rest of the day.

Well the most ridiculous thing said must be when JackieK’s hairdresser says the top of her hair matches the Afghan hound extensions.

She obviously gets her roots done very often so surely they must have had many many attempts at getting a colour match but ohno each time the white top is a totally different colour to the yellow extensions.

I assume she is going to a top rated salon and not doing it in the utility room sink like me!!!

The funny thing is her stepmother is a hairdresser and has her own salon here in N Ireland. Wonder if it is her that she goes to.

Maisie I know it is often joked you have to turn your watch back 50 years on landing at Belfast but we aren’t THAT bad. Get the name of the name of the salon to avoid at all costs!!!

Latest posts

Back