Margaret Dabbs TSV 06/05/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

First post please be gentle.

Our TSV is full of supersizes including a 600ml Hydrating Foot Lotion which is perfect for hard, cracked skin on the heels. The difference in how your feet feel when you walk is incredible – light, silky, beautiful and healthy, and I love the freshness of the lemon myrtle.

Known as a ‘miracle in a pot’ to you our loyal customer is the 150ml Foot Hygiene Cream, this is the one that got my mother in law hooked. It can help to visibly transform even the most problematic of feet. A top tip from Margaret is to warm it in your hands and apply to your feet daily for the first two weeks, then use as your daily lotion. This is the perfect daily foot massage hygiene solution.

Margaret couldn’t leave out her award-winning 150ml Intensive Anti-Ageing Hand Serum so she has included it in her TSV. I think most of us can say yep to a few on this list: older-looking hands, wrinkles, age spots, uneven skin tone. It’s packed with the perfect ingredients for visibly silky, smooth and replenished hands and her key ingredient in the range which is loved by all is pure emu oil. MD-comp-prize-landscrop-648x430.jpg

I'm not keen on Margaret Dabbs - the old emu-murdering witch! She ought to be locked up with Dennis Basso.

No thank you. Emus are not eaten for meat, they taste vile it seems only the Aborigines used to eat the meat way back. Now they are killed only for the oil, MD has a range in M&S which is free from the Emu Oil and cruelty-free so why not sell it on QVC?

No thank you. Emus are not eaten for meat, they taste vile it seems only the Aborigines used to eat the meat way back. Now they are killed only for the oil, MD has a range in M&S which is free from the Emu Oil and cruelty-free so why not sell it on QVC?

'Cos QVC prefer silly old birds!

I really don't get it. Why would anyone put emu oil on their feet in this day and age? There are loads of other products including l'Occitane (I once got given a l'Occitane foot cream which had lavender in, of all things). I mean, one wouldn't slap one's feet in a load of goose fat, now, would one?

I’m using some Liz Earle rose hand cream on holiday. It is excellent. Beats all the others exce5 the L’Occitane ones

First post please be gentle.

Our TSV is full of supersizes including a 600ml Hydrating Foot Lotion which is perfect for hard, cracked skin on the heels. The difference in how your feet feel when you walk is incredible – light, silky, beautiful and healthy, and I love the freshness of the lemon myrtle.

Known as a ‘miracle in a pot’ to you our loyal customer is the 150ml Foot Hygiene Cream, this is the one that got my mother in law hooked. It can help to visibly transform even the most problematic of feet. A top tip from Margaret is to warm it in your hands and apply to your feet daily for the first two weeks, then use as your daily lotion. This is the perfect daily foot massage hygiene solution.

Margaret couldn’t leave out her award-winning 150ml Intensive Anti-Ageing Hand Serum so she has included it in her TSV. I think most of us can say yep to a few on this list: older-looking hands, wrinkles, age spots, uneven skin tone. It’s packed with the perfect ingredients for visibly silky, smooth and replenished hands and her key ingredient in the range which is loved by all is pure emu oil.View attachment 15587

Welcome to the forum - I've no doubt the TSV will be a good buy for those who like the range.

The stuff in the pot used to work for me, but I think I overused it and now I don't get the nice feeling I used to have when getting up the next day (used before bed).

My feet are awful. I saw a bloke on Embarrassing Bodies years ago who had an awful overgrowth of hard skin on his feet - it was like a kind of mega-quick skin cell turnover with no shedding. While mine are not that bad, I do need to use my Microplane once a week, then fine the skin off with my Scholl electric foot file. If I don't I get hard skin build up under/to the side of my little toe that hurts to walk on and clicks on my floor like my dog's nails!

Does anyone have the same kind of shape feet as me? When they're flat on the floor I have what looks like a spare nub that looks like a sixth toe has lopped off in the past. The hard skin isn't under my little toe where you'd normally find it, but under this "spare joint" bit.

One time last year when I was at my chiropodist I mentioned that I had used some of Margaret Dabbs products on my feet, my chiropodist (of many years standing) when prompted by me had never heard of Margaret Dabbs. I think a lot of these names may be 'famous' in and around the London area because to be honest I've never heard anyone up here, or in the shops give a mention to MD or seen her products other than on Q.

I must admit the Margaret Dabbs foot file is the best I`ve ever used and when the brand first came to QVC i swallowed the hype about the emu oil being a by product and bought a tsv. I haven`t bought any since I discovered that may have been untrue.
I suffer dry skin on my feet which seems to build up very quickly and a chiropodist once told me it is an actual medical condition. I use the MD foot file weekly and use cream every night. The cream i use is a multi purpose one, can be used anywhere on the body even the face but it has a high glycerin content which makes it perfect for dry skin and it soaks in very quickly so it isn`t a slip hazard. This is the one for anybody who may be interested and its a really big pot for the money. http://www.boots.com/neutrogena-norwegian-formula-deep-moisture-comfort-balm-300ml-10100911

Do you know what size the hand serum is as the 30 ml is £30 but the 150 ml is £150.

According to Jill Franks’ blog, it’s 150ml of the hand serum:

http://blogs.qvcuk.com/margaret-dabbs-up-for-grabbs/

Thank you, I notice the blog also states kit worth £65, so confused.
The 600ml foot lotion alone is £40 on Q and £75 on M Dabb’s website, the hygiene cream is £26 on Q and £30 on MD and the 150 ml hand serum on MD is £150. No doubt will all become clear when available.

Thank you, I notice the blog also states kit worth £65, so confused.
The 600ml foot lotion alone is £40 on Q and £75 on M Dabb’s website, the hygiene cream is £26 on Q and £30 on MD and the 150 ml hand serum on MD is £150. No doubt will all become clear when available.

the stated £65 kit price is the QVC Price for the set after the tsv day

Latest posts

Back