Aldi Jo Malone Eau de Toilette dupe

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This is one of the reasons I buy my beauty products and most of my weekly shop from Aldi, I love shopping on their website too with free delivery, Aldi is an all round winner for me.

A little heads up, this won't be on line for long. https://www.aldi.co.uk/argan-day-and-night-cream-set/p/000000212624800 You can buy the day and night separately for £2.99 each, or the set for £5.98 and I've got to say, it's absolutely lovely, I've just bought some more. There was experiment a few years back and gave people the most expensive brand and the Lacura range without people knowing which is which, out of fifty people, fifty people picked the Lacura range as the better of the two.

I buy the Lacura body lotion for 99p a bottle. The packaging is similar to Nivea. I pour it into a pump bottle on my dressing table and use it as a hand cream. It lasts for ages.

I buy the Lacura body lotion for 99p a bottle. The packaging is similar to Nivea. I pour it into a pump bottle on my dressing table and use it as a hand cream. It lasts for ages.

What a good idea, I think I'll try that. :mysmilie_3:

Latest posts

Back