Debbie Flint is a genius!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Evie

Registered Shopper
In her latest blog Debbie comments on the death of Stephen Hawking. She then seizes this as an opportunity to share with us that some years ago she did a Mensa test and scored 156 and asks if this makes her a genius. I did a Mensa test featured in one of my dad's Readers Digest magazines in the 70s, scored a high mark but obviously didn't take it seriously! Was her test featured in a magazine too? Still, that's irrelevant, she just doesn't miss an opportunity to share her fabulousness with the world! I'd like to refer her back to Stephen Hawking who when asked if he believed he was the most intelligent person in the world answered, 'I would never claim this. I have no idea. People who boast about their IQ are losers.'

This woman is so self absorbed and in constant need of self promotion. I only know a few people like that and I give them a very wide berth. Fed up of hearing how talented she is, how proud of herself she is, how intelligent she is, how she graduated from the L.S.E, how many thousands of steps she has done in a day..............enough!

Haven’t heard the IQ boast for some years now - had suspected she had been found out and decided to drop it.

Apparently he liked to visit a certain type of night club so that might be another thing in common:mysmilie_11:

In my opinion the woman's a disgrace & I can imagine her hearing the news about his passing & working out IMMEDIATELY how to link it to her. Her blog is totally what you'd expect, a written version of a Jumble Sale table covered in fluorescent cardboard stars & with all matter of tat piled high. I've just had the awful thought that she's going to link in all her family events to the royal ones happening this year & to think I was going to be kind today, then I read her smug words.

You can pick a subject, any subject and Debbie Flint will always bring it back to her. The woman is one huge self absorbed pain in the arse.

Just had a look at latest blog oh we have been limited on the number of photos we use
Can visualise the meetings on her blog and how can we deal with it oh we will email them all saying we have a limit on pictures you can feature in the blog moving forwards

She strikes me as being somewhat insecure, needing all that twitter twaddle for self-validation. Remember during her wilderness years she was touting some miracle mineral water?

Well Debs must be more intelligent than me then, 'cos my IQ's 145 - apparently! I personally think IQ testing is a load of bollocks anyway. I don't see how working out sequences of patterns, shapes and numbers really proves anything. Genius or otherwise, Debs is not one of my faves. I just can't warm to her - or Jackie Kabler for that matter.

Thank goodness I ordered the Decleor TSV early so I didn’t have to sit through her presentation!

i think she was really getting on sour puss Fionas nerves last night. Debbie Flint did not score high in being subtle

i think she was really getting on sour puss Fionas nerves last night. Debbie Flint did not score high in being subtle

Anybody else would have given it a miss when so obviously chock-full of cold, but not Debbie. Maybe she's a trouper, or maybe she didn't want to miss another opportunity to promote her own website ahead of QVC's, or to let the last remaining QVC UK viewer on the planet know about her impending grandmother hood.

Her writing is genius:

"As she hurriedly dressed for breakfast, Alina felt a pang of guilt. What if any other guests at the guest house had heard? And then there was the aroma of...sex... that despite her best efforts to dissipate, just wouldn't go away. A heady fusion of musk, feta and humous permeated through the nylon bedsheets and hung in the air. "Damn," she said to herself, as she discovered her bottle of almond oil was empty. What the ***?" Then she remembered, she'd used it as a lubricant, rubbing it over the firefighters' toned bodies as she and her friend Alice got to know them intimately. Still, they were in France, away from home and free from the shackles of responsibility, and if noone asked, why should she tell?

She flung open the windows and went out onto the landing where Alice was waiting to meet her. Alice looked eye-catching in her purple blouse under a lilac blazer-style jacket with contrasting green and black striped leggings and structured shoulder pads.
"Have you used your liquid gold? Your face area looks amazingly bright," she commented, tersely.
"Just a touch of immortelle," said Alina.
"Let's grab a croissant, they're naughty but nice!"
"I think we've more than worked them off already anyway!" said Alina.

They both burst out laughing as they descended the spiral staircase to the breakfast room.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back