Thanks Lesley

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
Lesley Ebberts has just confirmed we on here have been correct all this time about QVC stylists

Cause out comes Ali in a floral top with a periwinkle lilac shade suede jacket over the top.
So Claire says to Lesley in a loud voice now that is an unusual colour combination for me Yes says Lesley Putting the lavender in when there’s not that much in there Insert laugh from Lesley Any lavender in there says Lesley and No No I think it’s probably a bit difficult to carry off but I think the lavender of this um lovely jacket
Lesley quick to the jacket on the rail oh you can see by the way they have still got the paper on the fiddling with sleeve

Priceless :mysmilie_17:

I noticed over the fast day or two not one of the coats featured would actually button up across the models chesticles.

Looked ok but the stoilists obviously never are out in the wind and rain.

I see that bliddy awful stoilists Katie is now doing Skechers - jeeze the woman must never be at home!

Can’t decide who is worse - awful Vonda or awful Katie.

My son is an actor who goes to USA starring in a period drama and did the m&s Christmas advert with Mrs Claus defo Vonda

Can’t decide who is worse - awful Vonda or awful Katie.

Both as bad as each other but in different ways, at least I've never seen Vonda wearing a hat.

I would think that Katie never looks in a mirror. I have yet to see her look presentable. It is Vonda's painful voice that I find annoying...

Oddly that awful jacket/cape thingy sold out !!!

Yes Katie is clearly a stoilist for Peacocks / Poundshop - the woman has such cheap ideas. Blue painted nails, a stupid hat, citrus lemon top, leggings and high heels - very classy. She may be a nice lady, but hells bells she does come across with the 'common' look. I do wonder where they found her.

The other week she said she was packing a case with a lady she’d been shopping with as a client who was going on a cruise

Yes I’ve heard umpteen times about the important clients she does personal shopping, packing for.

Imagine getting to your destination, open your suitcase and find the monstrosities she puts together for Q shows?

To give Debbie Flint her due, she commented on the styling several times in Fri nights Joe Browns hour. The stylist kept sending the very tall model out in skin-tight outfits which looked terrible and Debbie suggested going up a size, getting the model to go back stage, change into the next size and come back out !

To give Debbie Flint her due, she commented on the styling several times in Fri nights Joe Browns hour. The stylist kept sending the very tall model out in skin-tight outfits which looked terrible and Debbie suggested going up a size, getting the model to go back stage, change into the next size and come back out !

Yes, but QVC have a very rigid formula, and the sizes provided for the shows only seem to be in small or one other size for the plus size model. I thought the Joe Brown show was appallingly styled, and would have commented. There was one hideous tunic in a bluey-purple, and in a dark blue. You'd be hard pushed to tell them apart. They styled both the tall and the shorter model identically, even down to the nude/beige ankle boots!

As for Joe Browns - the 50plus collection of JD Williams has this brand up to a size 30 ! - yet Q only stock up to a size 18, WHY ???? it makes no sense financially that there is a plus size market they are not tapping into except the Grace brand.

As for Joe Browns - the 50plus collection of JD Williams has this brand up to a size 30 ! - yet Q only stock up to a size 18, WHY ???? it makes no sense financially that there is a plus size market they are not tapping into except the Grace brand.

It does seem strange. It's as if they don't want to provide the service and sell to a key customer profile... All of a piece with chasing after high end shoppers who have a higher disposable income. It's so stupid, really.

Latest posts

Back