Question.....help please.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Caroleanne

Registered Shopper
Can you refuse to accept a delivery returning it on delivery
I haven't succumbed to buying for ages, ordered me and my daughter a Kim&Co top ..... my daughters arrived but will be returned ( not bought anything for ages but the quality has gone way down compared to tops bought years ago!) Mine has yet to arrive so hoping I can just return it by refusing to accept it.
Hope I'm making sense as I've been taking my strong pain relief which makes me a little not with it!!!
Thanks

Can you refuse to accept a delivery returning it on delivery
I haven't succumbed to buying for ages, ordered me and my daughter a Kim&Co top ..... my daughters arrived but will be returned ( not bought anything for ages but the quality has gone way down compared to tops bought years ago!) Mine has yet to arrive so hoping I can just return it by refusing to accept it.
Hope I'm making sense as I've been taking my strong pain relief which makes me a little not with it!!!
Thanks

Yes you can refuse to accept. I have done this with QVC when I tried to cancel an order after 5 minutes and they said it couldn't be cancelled.

Wil the courier give you a receipt like they do with a collection Otherwise I have had delivered items which I have just been given at the door then an email saying you’re parcel wS delivered and you signed for it which I never did

Yes my Hermes delivery man or woman always sign something themselves I've never signed for anything and yet I will get an email saying it's been delivered and signed for by me so you have to be very very very careful

I believe they get paid per parcel wonder if that’s the way it’s only credited on signature or if it’s a time thing a tithe door here’s your parcel I’m off

Latest posts

Back