Diamonique Day TSV 13/04/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

As a tribute to The Singing Nun (aka Soeur Sourire) - one of my favourite songwriters of all time - I I'd rewrite her best-known tune...

Diamonique, nique nique se vendait tout simplement,
lumiere tres scintillant,
En tout chemin en tout lieu, on disait: oh quelle horreur,
on disait oh quelle horreur.

Certain jour une chaine TV, ces pierres marron, ils ont vendé,
pour un prix trop scandaleux, et sans doute surévalué!

Chez la Q la qualité vraiment s'en vint a manquer,
mais la vente de diamonique n'a fait fait rien pour tout aider!

Diamonique mon bon pierre garde les femmes simples et belles,
avec lumiere diffusée par les pierres artificielles!

A few errors there that cloche with me. Ils ont vendU. Pierre is a feminine noun so ‘ma bonne
pierre’. Scintillante as an adverb should be feminine too as lumiere is a feminine noun as far as I remember.
You are right about marron though as it is an invariable adverb.
I remember the song well

Julius, I have no idea what your day job is or perhaps was, but this is just brilliant, I love it.

Incidentally, I don't like the new layout of the forum - just saying.:mysmilie_19:

A few errors there that cloche with me. Ils ont vendU. Pierre is a feminine noun so ‘ma bonne
pierre’. Scintillante as an adverb should be feminine too as lumiere is a feminine noun as far as I remember.
You are right about marron though as it is an invariable adverb.
I remember the song well

I like "marron." Besides being a chestnut / maroon and invariable to boot, I like that it can mean "wrong" or even "shady" in some contexts.

I remember when they used to sell hot chestnuts near the Bois de Vincennes, and the sellers would shout: "Chaud, les marrons!" all day.

I'm here in Paris at the moment and have yet to see any chestnut sellers anywhere. They used to have them in the Square des Batignolles in the 17th however I didn't see any yesterday morning.

I'm going to try and find some before I go to Luxembourg.

The hot chestnuts used to be sold in Brussels before Xmas. The same in the U.K. I would imagine they would not be available at this time of year

Diamonique Day TSV 13/4/2018

Is there any clue what this might be yet, please?
Friday the thirteenth!

Diamonique 3 Row Tennis Style Friendship Bracelet TSV 13/04/18 (Gold, Rose, Silver, Mixed Plate)
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.330265

View attachment 15515

View attachment 15516

View attachment 15517

View attachment 15518

to Match

Diamonique 2ct tw 3 Row Circle Pendant & 45cm Chain Sterling Silver
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.330366

Diamonique 0.6ct tw 3 Row Half Hoop Earrings Sterling Silver
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.330367

Diamonique 1.2ct tw 3 Row Band Ring Sterling Silver
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.330368

Diamonique 6.9ct tw 3 Row Friendship Tennis Bracelet Sterling Silver
Item Number: 330265
QVC Price £60.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.96
P&P £3.95

This stunning tennis friendship bracelet from Diamonique is crafted from sterling silver with your choice of elegant plating, and boasts three rows encrusted with over 100 round-cut simulated white diamonds. Combining the classic elegance of a tennis bracelet with the sizing flexibility and contemporary charm of a friendship bracelet, this gorgeous Diamonique design is a thoughtful, enduringly stylish gift for someone special, or the perfect just-because treat for you.

The perfect fit - with an adjustable slider fastening, this bracelet ensures you achieve the perfect fit to suit your exact needs. It also makes this design great for gifting, as you don't have to worry about the recipient's wrist size.

Four striking finishes - choose from Rhodium-plated for a classic look, or add some elegance to your jewellery collection with the stunning Gold-plated or fashionable Rose Gold-plated options. If you feel like something a little more unique, the Mixed Plating option is perfect for a pop of understated glamour.

The six Cs of Diamonique - this beautiful bracelet features the six Cs of Diamonique - unbeatable Clarity, great Carat weight, believable clear Colour (just like diamonds), low Cost, beautifully Cut stones, and a piece that exudes Confidence. The clarity of each stone helps ensure optimum sparkle, as light can travel through perfectly.

Round-cut simulated white diamonds: 123 x (2.5mm), 6 x (2mm)
Polished, plated sterling silver
Adjustable slider fastening
Bracelet length: 23.9cm (9.4")
Total equivalent diamond weight: 6.33 carats

Colour options:

Rhodium plated
Mixed plating - featuring Rhodium, Rose and Yellow Gold plating
Yellow Gold plated
Rose Gold plated

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.330265

Julius, I have no idea what your day job is or perhaps was, but this is just brilliant, I love it.

Incidentally, I don't like the new layout of the forum - just saying.:mysmilie_19:

I had terrible problems with the layout, but mention it to Graham. He sorted it out for me, and its perfectly fine now with hardly any adverts.

Latest posts

Back