Wedding shop

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

maymorganlondon

Registered Shopper
I just stumbled across this. By the looks of things it's relatively new. One choice of wedding dress for £695 with no p&p, plus 4 designs of bridesmaid dress (none look that great on the willowy models so goodness knows what they'll look like on mere mortals!). They come in at either £225 or £245 abpop. I wonder if they all get sent out in the usual QVC blue plastic bag and scrap of tissue paper?

I'm rather gobsmacked, to be honest!

I did a survey for QVC last year about the idea of selling wedding dresses. What would I pay (zero), styles, etc?

Think they already had the digger in and started the hole by then. Someone really needs to let them watch a few episodes of Say Yes To The Dress and how it is really done in real life. Not just looking at a dress and thinking yes I'll buy that from a shopping channel for what so many consider the most important day of their life.

I don’t know if there has ever been a show presentation buy I did look online out of curiosity.They were bias cut satin only wearable for the very reed thin, I really don’t know why QVC would even think of trying this market then offering garments that most could never look presentable in.

How embarrassed would you feel if someone stood up, on the day, and said "Love your dress! Who designed it?" "Uh, QVC." *laughter* I think I'd rather get married in a bin liner.

And will it have a 30 day money back guarantee? Wear it for the big day and send it back. The next bride gets it with champagne stains and confetti!

I thought I’d have a look at the Ghost website to see if they’re made especially for QVC. No, they’re on there but exactly the same price! Only difference is the MBG.

Can’t see the point really. I thought the idea would be to sell at really good prices so they could sell loads. Hmm.

Oh, and Touker Suleyman will be on with Jackie as he owns the company!

Latest posts

Back