Liz Earle TSV 20/05/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Two years ago there was a similar TSV, only with 50ml of the moisturiser. £49.98 was the price.

Wish they would put the eye cream in a tube, the last one I had, the pump broke and I had to scrape it out and must have lost quite a bit, great set though

I have never had a problem with the Superskin Eye the pump. The tube version of the Superskin face cream comes in you will have to cut it open as loads will still be in the tube even though you think it is empty.

This is an excellent TSV for a change, unfortunately, I cannot use C&P it breaks me out.

There is an article in today's Mail online about C&P (it's really an ad in disguise)

A lot of the comments under this article are less than complimentary...breakouts etc.

Won't we have a choice between the unscented version of the moisturiser and the neroli one?

There is an article in today's Mail online about C&P (it's really an ad in disguise)

A lot of the comments under this article are less than complimentary...breakouts etc.

Could you please put the link in here? I cannot find the article.

Won't we have a choice between the unscented version of the moisturiser and the neroli one?

dont think we will be as it says on the Liz Earle Website "Tune in from midnight, Sunday 20th May as Brand Ambassador, Caroline Archer presents The Supercharged Skincare Collection, a box of 4 bona fide beauty essentials to rejuvenate your visible radiance for your Bank Holiday break and beyond. Including our original beauty icon Cleanse & Polish™ 200ml and a full-size Instant Boost™ Skin Tonic, you’ll also receive a brand new 75ml-size tube of our Superskin™ Moisturiser with natural neroli, plus our luxuriously hydrating Superskin™ Eye Cream. It’s our most supercharged collection yet – we wouldn’t want you to miss out!"

Thanks! Was just wondering because usually, there is a choice. But the neroli version is fine for me.

Thanks! Was just wondering because usually, there is a choice. But the neroli version is fine for me.

It’s just appeared on the app but no image or in fact any info at all- just the ‘bare bones’ of a listing!

Latest posts

Back