Nails Inc 6 Piece Let's Go Flamingo Collection & Bag

Single
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.235508

Auto-Delivery
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.236950

QVC Price £32.50
Todays Special Value Price £26.98
P&P £3.95

Inspired by flamingos, this Nails Inc collection features a selection of five only-at-QVC, tropical shades, including sparkling purple, hot pink and vibrant turquoise. Complete with a Superfood NailKale Base Coat and a cute bag that's perfect for gifting, these Nails Inc polishes are the best way to upgrade your look this season.

Build your collection - select our Auto Delivery option and in 90 days we'll send you the Peacock Status collection to discover. Featuring new shades and the top-rated 45 Second Kensington Caviar Top Coat, it's the easiest way to keep your nails looking chic and on-trend. You'll pay the same price as today, and if you change your mind in the meantime you can cancel at any point.

Contains:

1 x Time To Flamingle nail polish (14ml) - a vibrant purple base with an ultra-violet blue shift
1 x Don't Clip My Wings nail polish (14ml) - rose and gold micro glitter on a pretty white base
1 x Cheeky Bird nail polish (14ml) - full-coverage brilliant turquoise
1 x Shake Your Feathers nail polish (14ml) - coral pink and bold gold glitter
1 x Gimme A Peck nail polish (14ml) - true, neon pink
1 x NailKale Superfood Base Coat (14ml) - made with kale extract, this base coat is designed to give you smooth healthy-looking nails and a strong base
1 x branded beauty bag

Second delivery contains:

1 x Here For Attention nail polish (14ml) - pretty pink
1 x Birds Stick Together nail polish (14ml) - flame red
1 x Be A Show-Off nail polish (14ml) - true gold
1 x Flying High nail polish (14ml) - chic navy
1 x Wing It & Bring It nail polish (14ml) - bold blue
1 x 45 Second Kensington Caviar Top Coat (14ml) - a collagen-infused version of the super-glossy top coat that works to leave nails touch-dry
1 x branded beauty bag

Delivery to UK mainland only

I would have been all over this a few years ago, before I accumulated a huge drawerful of nail polish. It's not a bad TSV or price but I've come to my senses and can no doubt find all the colours already in my collection. I will watch 5 mins of the launch show, just to get my fix!

What's with the daft names now though?! I hate that about OPI and even Leighton Denny had some occasional silly names. I quite liked it when Nails Inc highlighted their roots with all the (mainly London) street and area names. Now they're just going to be doing what the daft mares presenting OPI do and giggling as they read out the "hilariously witty" shade names as if it's a selling point.

I queried with QVC via Twitter and they have informed me that this was not the case early on, but is now. And, indeed, it is!

Latest posts

Back