Post Thanks / Like

like this range

Post Thanks / Like

H by Halston Trim Detail Cap Sleeve V Neck Top
    Item Number: 170440
    QVC Price 33.00
    Todays Special Value Price 21.96
    P&P 3.95

This versatile H by Halston T-shirt features a V-neckline, short sleeves with extended shoulders and a curved hemline with side vents, finished off with a stylish trim at the neckline, shoulders and hemline. Create a host of chic looks with this wardrobe staple that's perfect for spring and summer.

Style it your way - this easy-to-wear design can be worn casually with boyfriend jeans and trainers or you can dress it up with a smart blazer or duster jacket for an evening occasion.

The choice is yours - take your pick from five gorgeous colours, including classic Black or Heather Grey and fresh Peach, Heather White or Heather Dusk Blue which are perfect for spring.

Centre front seam
    95% viscose, 5% elastane
    Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Black
    Peach
    Heather Grey
    Heather White
    Heather Dusk Blue

Garment measurements:

Chest: XS: 93.9cm (37"), S: 99.1cm (39"), M: 101.6cm (41"), L: 110.5cm (43.5"), XL: 118.1cm (46.5"), 2XL: 129.5cm (51"), 3XL: 139.7cm (55")
    Length: XS: 64.8cm (25.5"), S: 65.5cm (25.8"), M: 66cm (26"), L: 67.1cm (26.4"), XL: 68.1cm (26.8"), 2XL: 72.4cm (28.5"), 3XL: 74.6cm (29.4")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.170440

Post Thanks / Like

And this is different from those bought in the High Street or supermarket because ???
    Likes donna255 , shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by brissles View Post
    And this is different from those bought in the High Street or supermarket because ???
    It certainly doesn't have hanger appeal. Doesn't look much better on.
    Likes shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I made myself a very similar top yesterday. (The first time I've sewed anything since I got the almost pup two years ago!)
    Mine has a crew neckline though, and is a nice patterned jersey from deep in my fabric stash. Took me about 90 mins from deciding on and cutting out the pattern, and did not cost anywhere near the price Q are charging for this one.
    Incidentally, these are not cap sleeves, they are 'grown on' sleeves, the sleeve is part of the 2 main pattern pieces. Ridiculously easy to make if any of you are handy with a sewing machine or (my preference) overlocker.
    https://www.simplicitynewlook.com/6217
    Likes Akimbo , sutheli , boffy , shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

its my favourite range qvc do. have loads and the quality is superb. some items i have are at least four years old when the brand was launched. great if you are a larger lady to its current and stylish without being overdone. not lacey or frilly. quite clean. good fabrication (pmsl)

Post Thanks / Like

The trouble with sleeves like that is, if you're bigger busted and need a larger size to accommodate, the "designers" must think the bigger your chest is, the fatter your arms must be, must grow in unison, end result being a gapping big gap under your arm pit showing off everything you've got underneath, and I mean everything.
    Likes ERICS MUM , Bettyboo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Quote Originally Posted by Pick-a-Lily View Post
    I made myself a very similar top yesterday. (The first time I've sewed anything since I got the almost pup two years ago!)
    Mine has a crew neckline though, and is a nice patterned jersey from deep in my fabric stash. Took me about 90 mins from deciding on and cutting out the pattern, and did not cost anywhere near the price Q are charging for this one.
    Incidentally, these are not cap sleeves, they are 'grown on' sleeves, the sleeve is part of the 2 main pattern pieces. Ridiculously easy to make if any of you are handy with a sewing machine or (my preference) overlocker.
    https://www.simplicitynewlook.com/6217
    i used to sew and when i was too busy i had stuff made. nice pattern you can get loads of looks
    Likes Pick-a-Lily , shopperholic liked this post