Oh grow up kabler !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
On the Join show now, and its cringeworthy watching this ****** 50 something woman standing in little girl pose with her legs, and giggling like a schoolgirl. Chuntley is bad enough with the 'silly ditzy me' but Kabler doing the 'oh we shouldn't be on together' with Eva Whateverhername is, is just plain pathetic. Despite her journalistic credentials I'm beginning to believe that she has the intelligence of a gnat.

I noticed that. I just posted a Join thread now. I think Kabler is likely intelligent enough but just gets very bored with it all. I can't say I blame her, flogging tat on the telly, however I don't like her manner. I've never been able to warm to her. I think her comment was her way of injecting some "excitement" into her presenting. IF truth be known, there is no risk to her being on with that woman. It's all choreographed and controlled to the nth degree.

I agree brissles, she get very embarrassed very easily, almost as if she's ashamed to be on a shopping channel flogging overpriced tat, well step aside Princess Jackie there are more out of work actors who'd love to take you place.

She's almost pre-school when ever she's on with Cloe Everton, cringe worthy to watch.

Kabler the gabbler drives me mad. One moment condescending & holier than thou, the next all pigeon-toed & twirling her faux hair - I know she doesn't really do that as it would probably fall out in clumps but that's how I see her. I'm also of the opinion that she feels much of what she does is beneath her but she was no great shakes as a reporter,calling herself a journalist is delusional. Her words "I'll quickly give you the measurements" sum her up as far as I'm concerned & that's disinterested.

Kabler the gabbler drives me mad. One moment condescending & holier than thou, the next all pigeon-toed & twirling her faux hair - I know she doesn't really do that as it would probably fall out in clumps but that's how I see her. I'm also of the opinion that she feels much of what she does is beneath her but she was no great shakes as a reporter,calling herself a journalist is delusional. Her words "I'll quickly give you the measurements" sum her up as far as I'm concerned & that's disinterested.

Of course she's disinterested, but is she UNinterested?

'Of course she's disinterested, but is she UNinterested?'

Both words can be used because they have an entwined history. She's both & there are many other adjectives that describe her as well.

On the Join show now, and its cringeworthy watching this ****** 50 something woman standing in little girl pose with her legs, and giggling like a schoolgirl. Chuntley is bad enough with the 'silly ditzy me' but Kabler doing the 'oh we shouldn't be on together' with Eva Whateverhername is, is just plain pathetic. Despite her journalistic credentials I'm beginning to believe that she has the intelligence of a gnat.

Bit insulting to a gnat Brissles.:giggle::giggle:

Latest posts

Back