Coco Bianco Fashion TSV 19/04/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Polyester?
And are the rings metal or plastic, I wonder?

It's not inspiring, but it's not awful (damning with faint praise here).

Nope, I'm done with all things polyester on Q, since I've discovered a couple of other online brands that have wonderful styles in cotton and linen mix. In fact, the other day I dumped 3 bags to the charity shop, and most of it was Q's (and IW) disaster buys - I feel so much better.

Nope, I'm done with all things polyester on Q, since I've discovered a couple of other online brands that have wonderful styles in cotton and linen mix. In fact, the other day I dumped 3 bags to the charity shop, and most of it was Q's (and IW) disaster buys - I feel so much better.

There are still some QVC dresses in my wardrobe which I get a lot of wear out of. But last summer I bit the bullet and got rid of 75%. I agree that it's a great feeling getting rid of clothing disasters.

Coco Bianco Short Sleeve Ring Detail Tunic
Item Number: 170716
QVC Price £40.00
Todays Special Value Price £25.98
P&P £3.95

This flattering Coco Bianco tunic has short sleeves, a curved hemline and a round neckline with three metal rings creating a stylish feature at the centre. Only available at QVC in the UK, this gorgeous design will easily fit into your wardrobe and is perfect for spring/summer.

Style it your way - this chic top is made from quality fabric and is flattering and comfortable to wear. Try it under a smart blazer or duster jacket for an evening occasion or go casual with trousers or jeans during the day.

The choice is yours - take your pick from five gorgeous colours, including classic Black or Sapphire, Fuchsia, Olive or Rust to add a colourful twist to any look.

95% polyester, 5% elastane
Hand wash cold

Colour options:

Black
Sapphire
Fuchsia
Olive
Rust

Garment measurements:

Chest: XS: 92.7cm (36.5"), S: 95.3cm (37.5"), M: 100.3cm (39.5"), L: 106.7cm (42"), XL: 114.3cm (45"), 2XL: 127cm (50"), 3XL: 137.2cm (54")
Length: XS: 62.9cm (24.8"), S: 64.3cm (25.3"), M: 66cm (26"), L: 68cm (26.8"), XL: 69.3cm (27.3"), 2XL: 69.9cm (27.5"), 3XL: 71.1cm (28")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.170716

Halston and Coco Bianco with similar TSV's in the same week ???? bad programming. Not that I'm bothered, I shant be spending almost 30 quid on another badly cut poly top.

Looks a bit skimpy in the cut to me - not a good look on the so called ‘larger models’ ..

Plus size model should have gone up a size.
Colours look a bit autumnal, to say the sun's only just come out this week.
And as already said, overpriced, sweaty poly top is a very similar shape to the Halston TSV a few days ago.

I wouldn't buy the tsv, but I can't believe the skirt the guest choose to wear,she is like a crumpled roly - poly.:blush:

Just turned over to have a peep and two things jumped out at me, one was why on earth do people pay these prices for styles you can buy anywhere for less than half the price and two was Chuntley must've lost two pound in weight because she's back to looking at herself in the monitor caressing herself, preening and drooling at her image, if she could marry herself, she would.

I watched a few minutes and the "stylist" looked dreadful in an ill fitting metallic skirt and a top tucked in that just accentuated an area around her stomach and hips that she most probably did not want accentuating.

The tunic is a very basic shape, polyester and looks overpriced even as a TSV.

Yet another garment that loses out in the contest with similar garments in Chelmsford market that go for one-third of the QVC price.

That “stylist” needs full length mirror ASAP

Latest posts

Back