The Real Pie Company TSV 20/04/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Iwould think people will think twice before buying any food products from qvc, after the Green Season fiasco, I have never been tempted, but I did feel sorry for all the people that bought into the GS hype.

Iwould think people will think twice before buying any food products from qvc, after the Green Season fiasco, I have never been tempted, but I did feel sorry for all the people that bought into the GS hype.

Yes, particularly the customers who didn't receive products they'd ordered for their Christmas dinner. Mind you, it was probably a blessing in disguise, for the products were adulterated with questionably-sourced meat, the origins of which was somewhat dubious. It could have been riddled with the Romanian nag meat that caused something of a public scandal a few years back.

be interesting to see if qvc start selling meat again. the sad thing was that they sold the meat as high end to qvc customers when it was anything but high end: regular canteen cheap end meat:thinking:

The Real Pie Company 12 Piece Best Sellers & New Spring Pies Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.807378

Auto-Delivery The Real Pie Company 12 Piece Best Sellers & New Spring Pies Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.807780

QVC Price £45.50
Todays Special Value Price £36.96
P&P £0.00

This 12-piece collection from The Real Pie Company includes bestselling, hand-crafted pies in an array of mouth-watering beef, chicken and vegetable fillings perfect for spring. With the team's famous promise that each pie will be 'crammed to the crust', prepare to be impressed by the meals you can create with these hearty, artisan pastries.

Each pie individually wrapped and labelled
Keep refrigerated
Suitable for home freezing
Freeze within use by date, use within 12 months and do not re-freeze
Shelf life: a minimum of 5 days from arrival
Cooking instructions: remove outer packaging. Place in preheated oven, bake at 200C/ gas mark 6 for approximately 30 minutes, or from frozen at 180C/ gas mark 5 for 40 - 45 minutes, or until piping hot

The magnificent six - this selection of 12 delectable pies includes two each of six classic family favourites, most of which are British Pie Award Winners! You'll get Steak & Mature Cheddar, Chicken, Sage & Onion, with Asparagus & Mushroom for your veggie guests, plus the Chicken, Smoked Bacon & Leek, Peppered Steak, and Steak & Mushroom. Delicious!

Handmade wholesomeness - each pie variety is baked in small batches under the watchful eyes of Real Pie chefs, who put great taste and quality at the heart of every creation. The Real Pie Company deliver their pies chilled - but not frozen - within 24 hours of being baked, so you can receive freshly-baked goods at your door.

Get your table set! If you provide your email or telephone number when you place your order, our customer team will pass this information onto The Real Pie Company so they can contact you to let you know once your tasty treats are on their way.

Available with Auto Delivery - select our Auto Delivery option to receive another three deliveries of the same mouth-watering pies in June, August, and October, at today's fantastic price.

Contains:

2 x Peppered Steak pie (230g) - Silver British Pie Award Winner (2018)
2 x Steak & Mushroom pie (230g) - Bronze British Pie Award Winner (2017)
2 x Steak & Mature Cheddar pie (230g) - Bronze British Pie Award Winner (2017)
2 x Chicken, Sage & Onion pie (230g)
2 x NEW Chicken, Smoked Bacon & Leek pie (230g) - Silver British Pie Award Winner (2018)
2 x NEW Vegetarian Asparagus & Mushroom pie (230g)

For allergens, nutritional information and ingredients please see attached document - allergens will be in bold

Please note there can be a +/- 10% weight variance for each pie

Delivered directly from The Real Pie Company: please allow 10 - 14 working days for delivery. UK mainland, highlands, islands and Northern Island

OK so never never never would I consider buying food products from Q. Aside from the tragic quality issues and the fact that the pricing is absolutely scandalous! But it never occurred to me that they would sell these compromised products to customers who would choose the auto delivery format. Mindless!

Latest posts

Back