Tweak'd By Nature Haircare TSV 24/04/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

WOW!!! That is a lot for a TSV not on easy and £40 apart from a few pence and not even the end of the month payday.

I will say Denis will be back for sure, tested the waters and customers loving his return.

If anyone did buy please let us know what you think of the range?

It was funny that the reason he kept stressing for his return was because of his mum "who never asks him for anything" I only watched QVC for a minute yesterday and he must have mentioned doing the hair care for his mum twenty times in sixty seconds. He should've strapped a pair on and said, look, I want to come back to the UK to promote my product and boost sales, I think people have more respect for honesty. :mysmilie_3:

I was surprised when I heard must be nearly 2 years ago he was selling the new range on HSN in the US. It was on the QVC US forums, people saying oh Denis with the new Ojon is back and is anyone buying? Wonder if Estee Lauder had a ban on him selling on QVC US? Had a quick nose on QVC Facebook and the love he is getting, just shows customer loyalty is alive and well. Estee Lauder did wreck Ojon, to be honest, watered it down discontinued loved products. Denis is a clever man, took the millions sat back and waited until the no complete had ended and brought the original products back under a new name climbing the Himalayas instead of rowing the Amazon.

Now, did anyone notice the guy he had with him doing the demos? It was the same one he had with Ojon who is his ex-brother in law.

i recognised the hairdresser to. i will wait and see what the reviews say re the tsv before i buy

Lauder ended up selling Ojon only through Origins US shops and website; what does surprise me is EL didn't restrict Denis from re-launching a very similar hair care line! He must have an excellent legal team: When he and his ex Silvana(?) divorced, he managed to keep the whole Ojon/Tawira back story even though it was her grandmother's pot of gunk in their bathroom cabinet that became the basis for the Restorative treatment.

I stopped using Ojon when I discovered it was largely based on palm oil which had me worried about loss of jungle habitat to palm plantations; plus I found Wen which worked far better for my hair.

Denis' new range might do well, or could bomb in the same way YBF did after the Models Prefer brand was effectively closed down by QVC US (Stacey's lawyers not as hot as Denis's I suspect!).

Ah ha! I know someone who has ordered the TSV, so will give her a few weeks and ask about it.

Denis kept on yesterday about sustainable ingredients so hoping he has dropped the palm oil? Actually, he mentioned coconut oil as the cleanser.

A number of complaints on the Q Facebook page about orders still not shipped yet. Some are blaming Hermes but it the product is still sitting in the warehouse, not their fault. Someone really should tell the customers it is 3-5 days delivery after it leaves the warehouse!

Recieved my TSV this morning only to find the shampoo and conditioner in the box, no Cleansing Hair Treatment! As the TSV sold out, there are none available to be sent as a replacement.

It's possible I'm just unlucky, but given this was a launch TSV, I'd have hoped for better care to have be taken when packing the items.

I know it's only shampoo etc., but I'm still disappointed :emo:

Have to wait now for it to be collected, and refund issued :wonder:

Recieved my TSV this morning only to find the shampoo and conditioner in the box, no Cleansing Hair Treatment! As the TSV sold out, there are none available to be sent as a replacement.

It's possible I'm just unlucky, but given this was a launch TSV, I'd have hoped for better care to have be taken when packing the items.

Have you asked them if they can just send you a pot of the Cleansing Hair Treatment so then you have what you ordered and everyone else (hopefully!) got? They have it separately on the website and it's in stock. It's a no-brainer to me. Why should you have to do without the set altogether because of a packing error?

According to Hermes tracker my order was despatched on the 26th April but sent to wrong depot on the 27th April!!! Why do QVC charge so much for p&p and have such terrible delivery times etc ..

According to Hermes tracker my order was despatched on the 26th April but sent to wrong depot on the 27th April!!! Why do QVC charge so much for p&p and have such terrible delivery times etc ..

sorry your disappointed hun...i would be reeling. if they sell the pot conditioner separate ask them to send that pronto :mysmilie_51:

This is no longer on the Q page because it sold out as we know.

But this means we won't be able to read any reviews for it. They could have been quite interesting.

I saw someone on FB say theirs arrived damaged, they had leaked!!!

I tried thr TSV this morning.

I have fine hair that I really abuse, it is bleached every month and I blow dry it every morning.

Stage 1 Cleansing Hair Treatment, smells exactly like Ojon, work through hair and leave for three minutes, done!

Stage 2 Rinse and shampoo, I found the shampoo to be really thick and I struggled to get it out of the bottle, which could be an issue if you have manual dexterity problems. The shampoo doesn't lather but I expected that and it rinses out easily. My hair wasn't knotted and I could run a comb through it.

Stage 3 Condition, I had the same issues actually getting it out of the bottle, directions state leave on wet hair for one to three minutes. I left it for three and it rinsed out easily.

I didn't apply any other product and rough blow dried my hair and finished drying with a Babyliss Rotating Brush.

End result...my hair is clean soft and shiney with bounce but is it any better that a high street shampoo/conditioner? Maybe a little but is it worth the high cost and the extra time it takes? I don't think so.

I have only used it once and my hair might get better with continued use so I wont return it but I feel that my search for my Holy Grail of hair care continues.

Latest posts

Back