Tweak'd By Nature Haircare TSV 24/04/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I tried thr TSV this morning.

I have fine hair that I really abuse, it is bleached every month and I blow dry it every morning.

Stage 1 Cleansing Hair Treatment, smells exactly like Ojon, work through hair and leave for three minutes, done!

Stage 2 Rinse and shampoo, I found the shampoo to be really thick and I struggled to get it out of the bottle, which could be an issue if you have manual dexterity problems. The shampoo doesn't lather but I expected that and it rinses out easily. My hair wasn't knotted and I could run a comb through it.

Stage 3 Condition, I had the same issues actually getting it out of the bottle, directions state leave on wet hair for one to three minutes. I left it for three and it rinsed out easily.

I didn't apply any other product and rough blow dried my hair and finished drying with a Babyliss Rotating Brush.

End result...my hair is clean soft and shiney with bounce but is it any better that a high street shampoo/conditioner? Maybe a little but is it worth the high cost and the extra time it takes? I don't think so.

I have only used it once and my hair might get better with continued use so I wont return it but I feel that my search for my Holy Grail of hair care continues.

is the ojon smelling pre wash oily like the original ojon

Is this the stuff?

As the individual pot is still in stock.

http://www.qvcuk.com/Tweakd-Dhatelo-Restore-Cleansing-Hair-Treatment.product.235644.html

Phone up and demand they send you one!

Eden who I know is away as the moment so hope to see her next week end and find out how she rates it?

Yes, that's what I was saying. There is absolutely no reason not to send that to Pinkmoon so she has the complete set that she ordered. It's ridiculous that they suggest she has to return the two items and get a refund.

Why does it always have to be so complicated and no thought put in with QVC?

qvc dont understand the words customer service. its got to take an age to get your money back

Got the chance to chat with Eden today.

She totally loves the new Tweak'd thought it as good as old style Ojon. Now she has waist length natural red hair which is thick and wiry, said the new range left it smooth and shiny only had to wash her hair twice a week now.

Latest posts

Back