Alison K

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Good for you, Lemon. I'm glad you have aged gracefully without all the slicing and dicing that Keenan et al have plumped for.

I don't know about aging gracefully. Hee hee hubby thinks I think I am in my teens. You should be here when my sister and I get together. We know how to have fun. You are only here once and not for long,I still meet friends from school and to be honest we girls don't look bad at all.

I don't know about aging gracefully. Hee hee hubby thinks I think I am in my teens. You should be here when my sister and I get together. We know how to have fun. You are only here once and not for long,I still meet friends from school and to be honest we girls don't look bad at all.

Good for you! When I was a child I used to watch The Golden Girls on TV with my grandmother. She was always a bit like them, she had a terrific sense of humour and a unique approach to life.

Lulu's face has changed beyond all recognition. Apart from the work on her cheeks and mouth, take a gander at her eyes - that she constantly opens wide, and see how they differ from when she was a teenager - totally different. Most of us have eyes that have 'aged' with us from our youth, but Lulu's have done the reverse, so clearly had work done on them too. I've said on another thread that I cant stand the way she over exaggerates with her facial expressions.

I've had my teeth "done" partly so I could smile with confidence but also to protect my gums and jawbone as I age.

After losing 4 stone I now have enormous bingo wings on my arms and a very crepy slack turkey neck. I'm planning to have cosmetic surgery because the rest of me looks ok and at 62 I reckon Ive got a few years yet (health allowing) to wear good clothes and make up without looking like mutton dressed as lamb. Botox is a no-no, I want to keep the character in my face, it represents my life.

I've had my teeth "done" partly so I could smile with confidence but also to protect my gums and jawbone as I age.

After losing 4 stone I now have enormous bingo wings on my arms and a very crepy slack turkey neck. I'm planning to have cosmetic surgery because the rest of me looks ok and at 62 I reckon Ive got a few years yet (health allowing) to wear good clothes and make up without looking like mutton dressed as lamb. Botox is a no-no, I want to keep the character in my face, it represents my life.

Good for you EM. As long as you do your research and really go into it you'll know in your mind and in your heart when you find the right place.

I had my work done at the Clinique Alphand in Paris. Horribly expensive but one of the absolute best. It was worth every euro and gave me a new lease of life.

Latest posts

Back