G-tech TSV 28/04/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've just bought a multi for my OH's birthday!

And for all those people who say they would HATE to have a gift like that, she dropped numerous hints, and when I didn't latch on to them, she actually asked me for one. She has since said that she really enjoys using it and it makes her life much easier.

I've just bought a multi for my OH's birthday!

And for all those people who say they would HATE to have a gift like that, she dropped numerous hints, and when I didn't latch on to them, she actually asked me for one. She has since said that she really enjoys using it and it makes her life much easier.

Whatever makes you happy, eh? Although I also like buying and receiving treats and more frivolous things, I'm a practical sort of person and would welcome something like that as a birthday present myself. (My birthday's in August, by the way.)

In light of my stashes of skincare, hair and scented candles... I'm really only looking for practical presents these days too. I've got my eye on a Karcher window vacuum for my birthday. But, I always think gadgety-type presents for women should be prompted by an active request, as so many are not for the woman's personal use and to benefit them, but instead could be classed as household presents.

In light of my stashes of skincare, hair and scented candles... I'm really only looking for practical presents these days too. I've got my eye on a Karcher window vacuum for my birthday. But, I always think gadgety-type presents for women should be prompted by an active request, as so many are not for the woman's personal use and to benefit them, but instead could be classed as household presents.

A friend of mine often gives me really lovely toiletries and beauty products for birthdays and Christmas and I dread her asking how I liked them because the truth is I probably don't know for a year or two, when I've used up the older stuff. I am working on reducing the stockpile though.

I should point out that my OH has her own house, and saw my GTECH Multi at my house, in case anyone asks why I am not doing the housework myself ;)

A friend of mine often gives me really lovely toiletries and beauty products for birthdays and Christmas and I dread her asking how I liked them because the truth is I probably don't know for a year or two, when I've used up the older stuff. I am working on reducing the stockpile though.

I've had to become very specific in my gift list I keep on amazon now, and also tell friends and family not to give me any beauty items not on my list. I give beauty gifts myself, but often only from my stash. Does it save me money? Yes and no. It means what I already spent will not be wasted, and as I buy good quality, I know it will be appreciated.

I've had to become very specific in my gift list I keep on amazon now, and also tell friends and family not to give me any beauty items not on my list. I give beauty gifts myself, but often only from my stash. Does it save me money? Yes and no. It means what I already spent will not be wasted, and as I buy good quality, I know it will be appreciated.

Great, so something Perricone from you, please, and the Gtech from Strato. Anyone else got anything I might like?

:mysmilie_504:

Yes, a battery operated ice-cream maker from Q (in the old days) that you have to put in the freezer, and as soon as you do, the batteries also freeze up so it stops working.

I've been wondering what to do with it!

Yes, a battery operated ice-cream maker from Q (in the old days) that you have to put in the freezer, and as soon as you do, the batteries also freeze up so it stops working.

It's got my name all over it!

I can thoroughly recommend the Karcher. For the first time in the 40 years Ive been cleaning windows, I get a sense of satisfaction when I stand back and admire my lovely sparkly, streak-free windows. It saves me a lot of time and a lot of angst. It also saves the neighbours from hearing some choice expletives

Phew!! I read "yes, a battery operated........." with pure shock, then let out a sigh of relief as it was followed by "ice cream maker". :mysmilie_17:

I have a GTECH cordless cleaner and it's great for whizzing round the floors/carpets when I don't want to get the giant Dyson out. Forget the hand held as I think it's complete rubbish and it doesn't even make a dent in dog hair.

CC

Gtech Power Floor Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Item Number: 807313
QVC Price £242.00
Todays Special Value Price £199.96
P&P £7.95

or 4 Easy Pays of £49.99

The Power Floor Cordless Vacuum Cleaner from Gtech is a lightweight yet efficient machine that's been specially designed to clean both your carpet and hard floor, and also transforms from an upright vacuum to handheld cleaner in seconds. From pet hair embedded into your carpet or biscuit crumbs on your kitchen floor to dust bunnies on the stairs, the Power Floor tackles each task with ease, leaving you to get on with the more important things in life.

Powerful cleaning, no stress, no strain - featuring the patented Gtech AirLOC system and a powered brush bar, this impressively versatile vacuum cleaner is capable of picking up both fine debris and larger pieces too. Weighing in at only 2.3kg, it's also perfect for those that struggle to clean with heavier machines but still require the power of a more robust cleaner, plus the cordless construction means no more tangling yourself in wires on the stairs!

Keep on running - powered by a professional grade 22V lithium ion battery, one four-hour charge delivers up to 20 minutes of cordless vacuum cleaning, whilst a quick one-hour charge delivers a burst of additional run time; more than enough for a thorough clean. The four-stage LED display indicates how much charge is left in the battery and there's also a 'dustbin full' indicator, so you'll never be caught short halfway through a vacuuming session.

The right tools for the job - along with the Power Floor Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, you'll also receive a nozzle, deep cleaning tool and soft dusting brush, ideal for the multitude of tasks you'll set your cleaner to work on, be that your stairs, upholstery, car or caravan.

Compatible with the Gtech Car Accessory Kit

What's in the box?

1 x Power Floor Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
1 x nozzle
1 x deep cleaning tool
1 x soft dusting brush

Technical specifications:

Voltage: 22V
Total capacity: 0.4L
Running time: 20 minutes on full charge
Manufacturer's guarantee: 2 years
Vacuum cleaner fully assembled (h x w x d): 112cm, 24cm, 12.1cm (44.1" x 9.4" x 4.8")
Weight: 2.3kg

Delivery to UK mainland only (excluding UK highlands and islands, and Northern Ireland)

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.807313

I have a GTECH cordless cleaner and it's great for whizzing round the floors/carpets when I don't want to get the giant Dyson out. Forget the hand held as I think it's complete rubbish and it doesn't even make a dent in dog hair.

CC
A word in support of the handheld. It probably depends on what sort of flooring you have. We have hard flooring throughout our ground floor, and a very muddy, hairy Spaniel who sheds hair as though it were an Olympic sport. It gathers into large balls of hairy tumbleweed, and wafts about, rolling out from under cupboards and sofas at inopportune moments - usually in front of horrified gusts. The handheld Tech is brilliant for sucking these up, and also for jobs like dusting the skirting boards, backs of radiators, and the tops of the curtains etc. Not that I profess to be any type of clean freak or model house person, but I do love my Gtech Air Ram and also the Multi handheld.

Latest posts

Back