Skechers Footwear TSV 29/04/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wish the models would take off their socks far enough in advance of footwear shows so that they don't have sock lines around their ankles. I've also seen them with dirty feet during beauty shows when the towel only reaches mid calf.

I agree with the grubby soles of feet. Either cover the model's feet with a bigger towel, or let her walk across the studio in some socks or slip on shoes!

Every time I switched on QVC that woman Vonda was talking at a rate of knots. I can’t follow what she’s saying, she gives us a bit of info but rushes straight on to tell us about the school run, wearing them with a blazer, sizing up/sizing down. Then another snippet of relevant info and then off about boyfriend jeans (?) and holidays.

We all know Vonda and her boys wear the same Sliders, why would she think we need to know that. She is one boring lady, that awful lazy drawl of a voice have me rushing for the mute/off button as soon as I hear her...

Every time I switched on QVC that woman Vonda was talking at a rate of knots. I can’t follow what she’s saying, she gives us a bit of info but rushes straight on to tell us about the school run, wearing them with a blazer, sizing up/sizing down. Then another snippet of relevant info and then off about boyfriend jeans (?) and holidays.

Dont forget the cigarette pants, whatever they are.

Latest posts

Back