Can anyone explain ?..............

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Years ago I was one of Clinique`s biggest fans. I used their 3 step routine daily and found it simple, quick and effective. A friend of mine worked for Clinique in a department store and when Clinique had their bonus gifts she always slipped me an extra one with my purchase. Way back then they didn`t spout the pseudo scientific babble they do now, in fact their emphasis was on how simple and uncomplicated their skincare was. I have very sensitive skin and their products never once caused upset.
Sadly as I grew older and became aware of brands which sold in China were actually supporting animal testing even if by the back door my conscience refused to allow me to buy the brand anymore. I now stick to 100% free from animal testing skincare and makeup brands.

Dear Shopper & May - thank you for your kindness. Sadly it's a terminal prognosis for someone in his early fifties, his wife's devastated & his son's wondering whether he should bring forward his wedding that is planned for the autumn. I'm normally pretty good with words but just couldn't find any, let alone the right ones, today.

Dear Shopper & May - thank you for your kindness. Sadly it's a terminal prognosis for someone in his early fifties, his wife's devastated & his son's wondering whether he should bring forward his wedding that is planned for the autumn. I'm normally pretty good with words but just couldn't find any, let alone the right ones, today.

It's horrible, isn't it?
I have a similar situation unfolding with a friend. All you can be is supportive and listen to them, however painful it is to hear about it. It's a lonely, frightening place to be when you get a bleak message, and nothing can really take it away for very long, but supportive friends can help ease the burden just a little bit, and provide a safety valve. Sending you love, strength, courage and kindness - for you and your friend and his family.

Sending you hugs.xx

I don't think there are any words you can say at a time like this, so don't be too hard on yourself. Like May says, all you can really do is be there to offer comfort, support and a friendly ear. Life can be cruel eh? xx

Early fifties is still young, not surprising his family, and yourself are devestead, it's all so sad. xx

Latest posts

Back