Alpha H TSV 30/04/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Isn't it a new product or is it the same as the one from one of the previous TSVs which came in 50ml only?
Well, as it is from the Liquid Gold range and it contains glycolic acid , I think that's a new product. The balm from the TSV was called "Essential Cleansing Balm".

Alpha-H 3 Piece Liquid Gold Ultimate Perfecting Collection TSV 30/04/18
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.235223

This skincare trio from Alpha-H contains two new products launching first at QVC UK - Liquid Gold Ultimate Perfecting Mask that works to help your complexion look more luminous, and a super-sized Liquid Gold Resurfacing Cleansing Cream that will gently exfoliate while also removing make-up and daily grime - as well as Liquid Gold 24 Hour Moisture Repair Cream, an ideal day or night moisturiser that aims to boost skin radiance. Upgrade your daily skincare routine with this effective cleanser, moisturiser and mask collection.

Two brand new discoveries - launching with QVC UK, both Liquid Gold Ultimate Perfecting Mask and Liquid Gold Resurfacing Cleansing Cream have been formulated to help leave your skin looking refreshed, revitalised and plumped.

Superhero products - because it exfoliates so effectively, Alpha-H's Liquid Gold range also works to help supercharge the benefits of any other skincare products you’re using, clearing a path for them to penetrate more readily.

Skincare on demand - select our Auto Delivery option and you'll receive this collection twice more every 60 days, at today's fantastic price.

Contains:

1 x NEW Liquid Gold Resurfacing Cleansing Cream (200ml; supersize) - a luxurious, creamy cleanser enriched with lime pearl AHAs, glycolic acid and lactic acid
1 x NEW Liquid Gold Ultimate Perfecting Mask (50ml; full size) - helps to reveal brighter-looking skin and reduce the appearance of pores; with key ingredients such as glycolic and lactic acids, tazman pepper, shea butter and fision hydrate
1 x Liquid Gold 24 Hour Moisture Repair Cream (50ml; full size) - this rich moisturiser is suitable for mature, normal and dry skin types. Contains glycolic acid, argan stem cells, and 24 carat gold flakes

How to use:
Liquid Gold Ultimate Perfecting Mask

Apply a thin layer over a freshly cleansed face, neck and décolletage for ten minutes once a week
Tingling and redness may be experienced

Liquid Gold Resurfacing Cleansing Cream

Gently massage over the face, neck and décolletage, avoiding the immediate eye area
Add a few drops of water to create a creamy emulsion
Continue to massage then rinse off with lots of warm water or a warm damp face cloth
Use it whenever your skin looks dull, tired or congested
If your skin is more resistant or coarsened you can use it daily
If your skin is more delicate start by using it twice a week

Liquid Gold 24 Hour Moisture Repair Cream

After thoroughly cleansing the skin, apply 2 - 3 pumps to the face, neck and décolletage in upward and outward circular movements, avoiding the eye area
Use in the evenings
The cream can also be used in the morning if you need more hydration, but it must be followed by the application of a sun protection moisturizer with a minimum of SPF 30

I may be tempted for the new cleanser.The 'old' liquid gold mask was 100 ml though, now the new one is 50 ml and they call it 'full size'.

Looks like another good TSV I am a huge fan of this range for a while now, so no matter whether I have some of this already I'll be sure to order - the price will be great too. Love it.

I love this range but am doubtful about a 200ml cleanser that can't be used around the eyes and can't even be used every day unless you have coarsened skin. Seems odd to me. I like the moisturisers and masks but really my absolute must have is liquid gold with microcleanse a close second. Everything else is nice but will depend on price.

Bea, like you I am a massive fan of this range, in fact I used to be a massive fan of Elemis and Decleor those being the only ones I used and still have loads of both unopened, but to be honest since my first Alpha-H order, I've stuck with that, and not even gone near my others, put them in a bag in my cupboard - I know this sounds like a terrific waste of money, but I will use them from time to time or, if I should ever allow myself to run out of Alpha-H. I agree with you on the 200ml cleanser, but I'm prepared to wait to see the presentation, I already have the 24hour in a 'spare' as well as the much loved by me Liquid Gold mask, and the Liquid Gold Serum, so I may order the TSV anyway or just wait to see the demo - I just think it is a terrific brand, they have put such a lot of effort and research into it.

I was actually surprised that in the article in the Telegraph Alison Young (who I don't really care for) didn't have one single Alpha-H item in her personal top 10, indeed, I'd go so far as to say I'm slightly bemused by its omission. Then again perhaps we all just have different skin types - I know despite years of using the brands I've already mentioned, my skin only started to look much better when I switched to Alpha.

maybe alson ypung has quite fragile dry skin. i doubt if she's ever been plagued with greasy spotty thicker skin. so alpha h would not suit her. i have an oilier thicker skin so my skin adores alpha h. i always slot something in even when i ma using other brands as it works well like that

maybe alson ypung has quite fragile dry skin. i doubt if she's ever been plagued with greasy spotty thicker skin. so alpha h would not suit her. i have an oilier thicker skin so my skin adores alpha h. i always slot something in even when i ma using other brands as it works well like that

Me too - I can leave the current formulation of the Liquid Gold smoothing masque on my skin for hours without any issue and my skin looks amazing afterwards, love it!

Latest posts

Back