Alpha H TSV 30/04/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is Tom part of the company or just freelancing for them in QVC presentations? He seems a nice chap and unusually believable.

Is Tom part of the company or just freelancing for them in QVC presentations? He seems a nice chap and unusually believable.

I think he is a proper representative for the brand outside of QVC, but it is not his only gig. I believe he is also a screenwriter, I'm sure I've watched an interview with him where that was covered. It may have been a Caroline Hirons interview... it would be on YouTube if so.

You could try the Ali Young trick. From what she has previously said, she will apply the LG, let it "fly solo" on her skin for a couple of hours, then slather moisturiser over top. If your skin likes an AHA normally, it could just be your skin is over-dry.

Or you may need to either reduce or increase the frequency of using LG - the rough skin could be partial exfoliation and you need to finish the job.

Or, worst case, it could well be that your skin and glycolic acid don't get on so well. It happens.

If that's the case, it might be worth trying a lactic acid product instead.

Alternatively, you could try a glycolic-salicylic combination. While everyone associates salicylic with acne prone skins, it is anti-inflammatory, so if the roughness is a sign of inflammation, that might help.

Just a little update (because I'm sure everyone is fascinated by my personal rough forehead problem!). I thought about what you said about "partial exfoliation" and wondered if the roughness was of dead skin, so I used a very fine skin polish lightly last night and it was instantly improved. Afterwards, I used the rich dry skin cream on it and this morning, it feels great. I will tentatively go back to Liquid Gold and take it from there, bearing in mind your other advice. Thanks for the help.

Latest posts

Back