Cozee Home New Items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Has anyone tried this newer Cozee fabric? I just watched a bit of the presentation and they are saying it will take you through the summer because it's soft but lighter and smoother. Sounds nice, apart from the ironing, although I do iron all of my summer cotton bedding anyway. No reviews for it yet. It would be nice if it takes off and they bring in better priced sets.

Mind you, I've got Cozee fleece back on the bed again after that brief spell of warm weather we had mid-April passed.

Has anyone tried this newer Cozee fabric? I just watched a bit of the presentation and they are saying it will take you through the summer because it's soft but lighter and smoother. Sounds nice, apart from the ironing, although I do iron all of my summer cotton bedding anyway. No reviews for it yet. It would be nice if it takes off and they bring in better priced sets.

Mind you, I've got Cozee fleece back on the bed again after that brief spell of warm weather we had mid-April passed.

mine never came off tbh..its gone cold again and wet and miserable

I'm so envious, my other half kicks up a massive fuss at even the mention of Cozee bedding (he can only sleep when he's cold!), so I have to make do with guests raving about it on the spare bed :sad:

I'm so envious, my other half kicks up a massive fuss at even the mention of Cozee bedding (he can only sleep when he's cold!), so I have to make do with guests raving about it on the spare bed :sad:

Well, Tarketta, I hate to say it but you have a choice of removing the Cozee Home bedding or removing the other half.
:thinking:

Maybe that's the next Cozee range: sets containing a duvet cover and bottom sheet which are half fleece, half cotton and one of each pillow case.

Well, Tarketta, I hate to say it but you have a choice of removing the Cozee Home bedding or removing the other half.
:thinking:

Maybe that's the next Cozee range: sets containing a duvet cover and bottom sheet which are half fleece, half cotton and one of each pillow case.

Ha ha, I have been known to seek refuge in the spare room due to his occasionally unremitting snoring so I get my fix every now and again :mysmilie_17:

i bought my daughter a set and her partner does not like cozee home but she loves it oh dear

I ordered a set of the new ones in white. They were due to be dispatched on 16th April. When my account still said "waiting for stock" on 20th, I rang CS. They're now supposedly going to be dispatched w/c 14th May. Whether that happens, who knows?

I'll try to remember to let you know what they're like once I've received them. Hopefully they'll be as good as the other Cozee Home sets that I've got.

I ordered a set of the new ones in white. They were due to be dispatched on 16th April. When my account still said "waiting for stock" on 20th, I rang CS. They're now supposedly going to be dispatched w/c 14th May. Whether that happens, who knows?

I'll try to remember to let you know what they're like once I've received them. Hopefully they'll be as good as the other Cozee Home sets that I've got.

Sorry they're messing you around with the delivery, Toril. Will be interested to hear your views when they eventually turn up.

I'm still waiting for my set that I ordered at the beginning of April as they're still awaiting stock. They keep changing the date that they're expecting the stock to arrive.

Well, I'm still waiting for the white duvet set that I ordered from the link on 4th April. I ordered the fitted sheet a couple of weeks later.

I got a phone call from QVC this lunch time and they've now received the stock at their warehouse. I thought "Great - at long last" until she said "And they'll be with you in a matter of WEEKS!"

Goodness knows why it'll take weeks to send them out to all those who are waiting for them, although they might be here before then (she says hopefully) but it's just as well that I have the patience of a saint!

They're made in China so getting to Knowsleys warehouse could take a while.

That I can understand, but as they've already arrived at Knowsley I'm somewhat puzzled as to why it could take weeks to actually process them through the system and out to the customers. It all seems rather archaic.

And interestingly, if you click the original link from the OP, the product cannot be found.

That I can understand, but as they've already arrived at Knowsley I'm somewhat puzzled as to why it could take weeks to actually process them through the system and out to the customers. It all seems rather archaic.

And interestingly, if you click the original link from the OP, the product cannot be found.

ask for a refund on your postage its way out of the stated delivery time

ask for a refund on your postage its way out of the stated delivery time

I hadn't thought about doing that, so thank you. When (or if) they ever arrive then I'll ring CS straight away, assuming I decide to keep them.

This Cozee Home order is turning into a fiasco. QVC have just rung me again to say that there is another delay. Although she confirmed that the stock is now at Knowsley, apparently there's a further hold up because of the quality checks. :thinking:

She did say that if I ring when they arrive (which on my reckoning will probably be in a few years time,) they will reimburse the P&P ......... and so they should!

This Cozee Home order is turning into a fiasco. QVC have just rung me again to say that there is another delay. Although she confirmed that the stock is now at Knowsley, apparently there's a further hold up because of the quality checks. :thinking:

She did say that if I ring when they arrive (which on my reckoning will probably be in a few years time,) they will reimburse the P&P ......... and so they should!

You're lucky to get the updates, Toril. Quite right that they are offering your P&P back. I am guessing they have taken your payment for the order already?

You're lucky to get the updates, Toril. Quite right that they are offering your P&P back. I am guessing they have taken your payment for the order already?

No, the money hasn't left my account yet. It usually only goes out once I've had the dispatch note.

Latest posts

Back