Cozee Home New Items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Steady!

It is a lovely set but I won't consider it at the current QVC price with that P&P as the King Size comes to £75. Will keep an eye on it in case there's a deal. I do like the two-tone effect.

I like the look of it but I also like "sheet shock" so cotton works best for me! Agree about the p&p; they're taking the p!ss!

I have bought my teeny tiny 2 year old granddaughter a plush bedding set...I bought my daughter a velvet soft set and she was so in love with it I bought her own bedding. then my grandson wants a set that was delivered today and my oldest granddaughter wants another set but I have to buy two as she has one of those double cabin beds ....mad!

Cozee Home New Items

Cozee Home Sakura Fleece 4 Piece Duvet Set
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.808934

To start with I thought it was a new type of fleece, but it's Japanese for cherry blossom, which makes sense with the pattern (if not the colourway).

I'm having to be a bit cautious with my fleece items at the moment, as I'm currently too hot under a 4.5 tog duvet at night, and I don't keep the heating on all night! Even in the daytime I'm finding I'm getting overheated for no good reason, whether I'm indoors or outdoors.

Cozee Home New Items

Supersoft by Cozee Home Harmony 4 Piece Duvet Set

Supersoft by Cozee Home Emma Floral 4 Piece Duvet Set

Supersoft by Cozee Home Poppy 4 Piece Duvet Set

Cozee Home New Items

Supersoft by Cozee Home 3 Piece Duvet Set

Supersoft by Cozee Home Deep Pocket Fitted Sheet

Supersoft by Cozee Home Standard Pillowcase Pair

Supersoft by Cozee Home Mia 4 Piece Duvet Set

Supersoft by Cozee Home Grace Floral 4 Piece Duvet Set

Latest posts

Back