Cozee Home New Items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

they must be in poor condition if qvc won't release them

They're apparently doing the normal quality control checks but if they are of an unsatisfactory condition then they will be going straight back and I'll be asking for a returns label or a Hermes collection. Mind you, considering the speed of the delivery (not) they've probably not even taken them out of the shipping container yet.

When I asked if the other customers had cancelled she said "no" but I'd be surprised if people are happy with this pathetic delay. It's hardly within the 3 - 5 day delivery window. :thinking:

Update:

I'm still waiting .......... :mysmilie_867:

It's a good job that I'm patient. :mysmilie_50:

Update:

I saw the thread had been updated and thought "At last, Toril must have received the Cozee Home stuff ordered months ago"! How silly am I?!

I saw the thread had been updated and thought "At last, Toril must have received the Cozee Home stuff ordered months ago"! How silly am I?!

Me too, AndiK!

Update:

Toril, how long has this been going on for now, must be approaching a record, even for Q? Also, have you already been debited for the items as they should be paying you lost interest if so!

Thankfully the money hasn't left my account for either item (duvet set and sheet.)

However, I rang them this morning about a return and tentatively asked if I'd get the items before next year. :mysmilie_17:

Apparently my items (and presumably those of other customers too) did arrive at Knowsley but they have been returned to the manufacturers because there was an issue. :dull:

There are also apparently "issues" with six other products produced by Cozee Home ...... which does not bode well as they are QVC's own brand so there are quite a few customers in my situation. No doubt the items are now all on a slow boat back to China.

She asked me if I'd like to cancel but I said "no" (I'm more intrigued to find out how long they take as I'm not in a rush for them - thankfully.) She did add, however, that there's a possibility that QVC may end up cancelling the order.

They have certainly excelled themselves in meeting the 3 - 5 working day window (not) as the duvet set was ordered on 4th April and the sheet was ordered on 15th April.

Another update: :yawn:

After waiting for since 4th April, plus numerous phone calls as to the whereabouts of the duvet set and sheet, I've just rung QVC and cancelled the order. And Murphy's Law kicked into play because apparently the duvet set was dispatched yesterday.(Sheet is still in process so that has been cancelled.)

I bought another, much cheaper, set from another retailer yesterday, before ringing to cancel my order so when the QVC one arrives I've been told to ring them and they'll send me a free returns label.

BUT, if it's really nice I might keep it although it'll have to be absolutely superb after all this palaver.

Another update: :yawn:

After waiting for since 4th April, plus numerous phone calls as to the whereabouts of the duvet set and sheet, I've just rung QVC and cancelled the order. And Murphy's Law kicked into play because apparently the duvet set was dispatched yesterday.(Sheet is still in process so that has been cancelled.)

I bought another, much cheaper, set from another retailer yesterday, before ringing to cancel my order so when the QVC one arrives I've been told to ring them and they'll send me a free returns label.

BUT, if it's really nice I might keep it although it'll have to be absolutely superb after all this palaver.

Very good resolve, Toril! Thanks for the update.

It's been so long, I've forgotten what you actually ordered (you probably have, too!). Was any of it the newer, smoother, more "year-round" fabric? If so, selfishly, I hope you try it as I'd love to know what you think.

It was the item that was in a link in the first post on this thread. When you click on it now, it shows as "product not found" which considering that mine is on its way seems odd.

It did look a lighter weight to the normal Cozee Home things, but when it arrives and I have a good look at it/feel of it then I will post to let you know, AndiK.

The duvet set arrived this morning and I have decided to keep it as it's lightweight and nowhere near the usual Cozee Home weight. It would certainly be suitable for all seasons, in my opinion, although as I only ever have a 4.5 tog quilt on in Winter it might be too light a fibre for those who like to 'hunker down' on cold nights.

I rang QVC this morning and they are refunding the P&P which, after a two month plus wait for delivery, I would expect.

On the subject of Cozee Home, can someone kindly remind me about washing the heated throws? I can't put my hands on the booklet that came with it at the moment. I have washed one before and seem to remember a special instruction like only use cold/cool water but the label says up to 40c. So is it don't spin or don't use conditioner maybe? I wasn't going to tumble dry as it's perfect drying outside weather so that's not an issue.

Machine washable at 40 degrees (after detaching plug and cord...

I only wash CH at 30 these days. I found the fleece loses softness at anything higher.

I also use Woolite as I'd noticed items washed with normal detergents bobbled more.

i use my usual liquid, wash at 30 degrees and use a tiny drop or no fabric conditioner and they all feel and look as soft as when they were first bought

Latest posts

Back