Kim & Co TSV 02/05/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Crikey they look more like jodphurs than regular trousers and the waist band looks kind of strange. Maybe they`re just rubbish photos and they`ll look better in the flesh, not that I`ll be buying.

When I click on the lihk this is what I get... Oh dear, this seems to have been popular!:giggle:

Crikey they look more like jodphurs than regular trousers and the waist band looks kind of strange. Maybe they`re just rubbish photos and they`ll look better in the flesh, not that I`ll be buying.

Must say I have 2 dresses , a top and matching skirt from years ago but have never liked her trousers.

Thanks for the heads up SCW. The photos aren't very flattering and that's on a model. Will have to see them in the flesh to decide. I used to buy lots of Kim's plain coloured slinky for work and having lost a few stone need new clothes but I am not so keen on the new fabrics as they produce even more static and collect pet hairs which aren't so easily removed as on the slinky. I still have pieces of original Kim from 15 years ago.

Kim & Co Delux Denim Knit Pull On Skinny Trousers Petite Length
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.172559

Kim & Co Delux Denim Knit Pull On Skinny Trousers Regular Length
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.172560

QVC Price £40.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.98
P&P £3.95

A pair of regular-length pull-on trousers from Kim & Co, made from the brand's popular denim knit fabric with a skinny fit and a comfortable stretch waist. Available in two lengths and a variety of colours, these stylish trousers are so easy to wear and will soon become your wardrobe staple.

What's your colour? This design comes in a range of gorgeous shades that are perfect for summer, including Navy, White, Cerise and Poppy, plus brand new Turquoise and Sand too.

Easy care, easy wear - comfortable and so simple to wear with any top in your wardrobe, these trousers are also perfect for travelling with their low maintenance, non-crease fabric. Just throw them in your case and leave your travel iron at home!

73% cotton, 23% polyester, 4% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Turquoise - New
Sand - New
Navy
White
Cerise
Poppy

Garment measurements:

Waist: XS: 55.9cm (22''), S: 61cm (24''), M: 66cm (26''), L: 71.1cm (28''), XL: 76.2cm (30''), 2XL: 83.8cm (33''), 3XL: 91.4cm (36'')
Hip: XS: 83.8cm (33''), S: 88.9cm (35''), M: 94cm (37''), L: 99.1cm (39''), XL: 104.1cm (41''), 2XL: 111.8cm (44''), 3XL: 119.4cm (47'')
Inseam (all sizes): 73.7cm (29")

All measurements are approximate

Oh dear..

Not a good look - rather tight around the camel toe area and the model in the petite option has a turn up ...

I thought the aim of a TSV was to sell volume?~then they offer these trousers which few people will look good in or to be more accurate no-one will look good in. The models even with long slim legs look awful heaven help us mere mortals!Kimmy has definitely got a huge miss on her hands today.

I didn`t know Kim had been mates with Max Wall ( for those old enough to remember him ) because I reckon his influence is all over this tsv ! Max-Wall-as-Professor-Wallofski.jpg

Good grief. I can't think of a single positive comment about these & I'm glad that most of the models are wearing tunics over them:mysmilie_17:

Kim must get on the next flight back to the UK the second she touches down in Montreal Canada, she's here that often.

We await in great anticipation the next disastrous offering! I don’t know what has happened to her brand as even though I was never a great fan I could appreciate that some of the pieces did have some appeal & have bought the odd top & some trousers years ago.

I don't get the description of "trousers"? Surely they are just leggings in bright colours. The only person looking okay in them is Kimmy! Then in one hour she was throwing all kinds of outfits together and getting uber excited, but she looked like she'd lost the plot!

I still have a couple of her maxi dresses from years ago that were ditzy prints, and fit beautifully. Last night I almost reached for the phone when I saw the blue and red ditzy's thinking it was a dress, and then horrors it was a goucho all in one ! weird.

The tsv could be a horror story on most legs - and it certainly didn't do the plus size model any favours whatsoever, despite the cries of 'lovely' ! I have fairly slim legs, but anything tight and pale show up everything from wrinkles to cellulite - in daylight, so under studio lights a different impression will be given, but you cant get away from the camel toe under any light.

Sadly Kim hasn't progressed with putting pockets in her range of trousers - a must these days.

I don't think one model, up to now, has done a Goody and raised her top to show the fit around the waist etc.. Probably too nervous to do so.

Julia showed her bottom in the trousers/leggings :mysmilie_17: Imo this tsv is one of Kim's worst yet.

Latest posts

Back