You need to have a good memory.............

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
if you're going to tell lies !!!

Chuntley and Franks are priceless. When presenting the Skechers AND the Vionic range that were recently aired, both of these numbnuts were spouting how they had terrible issues with their feet and how they suffer with bunions and have trouble wearing high heels.
Fast forward to today, and Chuntley is on wearing platform heels, and Franks now presenting the TSV in the highest of killer heels.

Shame I'm not on Twitter, as I'd take great pleasure in asking how her feet are !!!

This is just one more example of how woefully inadequate they are. The presenters should be selling the benefits of products FOR the customer rather than spouting out a load of half truths or even downright lies. Personal recommendations have their place but this lot take the whole tin, not just one biscuit.

I agree brissles, Alison Young QVCs resident beauty presenter was touting how bad 3 in 1 cleansers are, they should be one or the other blah blah blah when she was on with Andrew Sagley, then when she's on with Adele SBC, their 3 in 1 cleanser is a life saver and she uses it when she gets in after a late shift, which we all know is a load of old bollocks, she'll use one of her more expensive freebies or her Cleanse And Polish, well that's what she always tells Caroline from Liz Earle.

Hence why I could never work at QVC fairyland. I am crap and barely remember what I said to someone yesterday. Now ask me about something in history hundreds of years ago or famous murders, no problem :mysmilie_17:

Would be interesting to see them present strapped to a polygraph machine, with a split screen showing the needle going crazy every other sentence, wouldn't it?

Latest posts

Back