Ecoegg 120 Cycle Dishwasher Egg TSV 12/04/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

if its anything like the clothes egg it will be a disaster. you can buy lidl or aldi tablets for a couple of pounds a box two boxes last me 10/12 months i wonder what exaggerated claims they will make

Seems like a recipe for disaster. Clothes, unlike glassware and crockery, don't smash; and the machine doesn't have moving parts in the same space as the items being washed.

Personally, I wouldn't touch this with a seven foot bargepole. If you are DIY minded you can make your own dishwasher tablets - here's just one recipe of many to be found on the internet https://www.onegoodthingbyjillee.com/how-to-make-your-own-dishwasher-detergent-tabs. Or one similar claiming to be eco-friendly https://home.howstuffworks.com/green-living/diy-eco-dishwasher-detergent.htm. Otherwise, there are bargains to be had on commercially produced tablets.

Seems like a recipe for disaster. Clothes, unlike glassware and crockery, don't smash; and the machine doesn't have moving parts in the same space as the items being washed.

Personally, I wouldn't touch this with a seven foot bargepole. If you are DIY minded you can make your own dishwasher tablets - here's just one recipe of many to be found on the internet https://www.onegoodthingbyjillee.com/how-to-make-your-own-dishwasher-detergent-tabs. Or one similar claiming to be eco-friendly https://home.howstuffworks.com/green-living/diy-eco-dishwasher-detergent.htm. Otherwise, there are bargains to be had on commercially produced tablets.

maybe you hang the egg in the dishwasher or leave it at the bottom on the dishwasher

maybe you hang the egg in the dishwasher or leave it at the bottom on the dishwasher

Maybe, but given how tablets work, how do you ensure dispersal of the soapy element in the ecoegg?

If it sits in th tray with the glass and chinaware, some uneven cleaning will result, surely?

Maybe, but given how tablets work, how do you ensure dispersal of the soapy element in the ecoegg?

If it sits in th tray with the glass and chinaware, some uneven cleaning will result, surely?

not really because the egg may work like other detergents by releasing it when its hot enough. and the water in dishwashers is recycled through the spinning arms. it could work but i don't like eco egg stuff

Ecoegg 120 Cycles Dishwasher Egg
Item Number: 807315
QVC Price £24.50
Todays Special Value Price £19.92
P&P £4.95

The long-awaited, brand new Dishwasher Egg from Ecoegg is launching only with QVC and works in a similar way to the hugely popular Laundry Egg, cleaning your dishes effectively whilst being kind to the environment. Offering up to a year's worth of cleaning cycles, this supply of clever pellets is perfect for those that want efficient cleaning power, without the harsh chemicals.

How does it work? - The Dishwasher Egg uses a slow-release technology system, with a blended formulation that releases just the right amount of cleaning agents during each cycle of the dishwasher. This special mix includes protease enzymes proven to remove protein soils and amylases enzymes proven to remove starch.

The ultimate in convenience - no longer will you have to worry about filling up the dishwasher with detergent every time, or lugging heavy boxes back from the supermarket every time you run out. Each bag of pellets in this kit is designed to be reused for up to 12 cycles on a regular wash and temperature, lasting for up to 120 cycles in total. The average household runs their dishwasher three times a week, meaning you'll get up to a year's worth of wonderful cleaning power!

Choose your fragrance - go for the refreshing Citrus option for a burst of fruity fun or keep things simple with the Fragrance Free option.

Dermatologically approved
No pouring, no measuring, no mess

Fragrance options:

Citrus
Fragrance Free

Contains:

10 x Dishwasher Egg pellet sachets (123g)
1 x silver Egg Case
1 x instructions

How to use:

Simply fill the Dishwasher Egg with one bag of pellets (according to the instructions) and place it on the top rack of your dishwasher

Please note: you should continue to use dishwasher salt, particularly if you live in a hard water area, as it helps to prevent heavy deposits of limescale building up in your dishwasher by softening the water.

Delivered to UK mainland only (excluding UK highlands and islands, and Northern Ireland)

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.807315

eco thieves the clothes washing egg was beyond useless. smelly mucky looking clothes. now the dishwasher that leaves dirty dishes and a filthy dishwasher. i use aldi/lidl tablets not the megs cheap one and they do a fantastic job.

eco thieves the clothes washing egg was beyond useless. smelly mucky looking clothes. now the dishwasher that leaves dirty dishes and a filthy dishwasher. i use aldi/lidl tablets not the megs cheap one and they do a fantastic job.

Yuck!:puke:
Far better to stick with using a detergent tablet (DIY or shop-bought) rather than a gimmicky contraption which just offers additional places for food particles on your dishes to get stuck and stink things out.

Latest posts

Back