Lulu Guinness Accessories TSV 04/05/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks for the information SCW. I won’t be buying as I am so disappointed in the quality of the Black Bobbi TSV I purchased that I don’t think I’ll be buying anymore ‘made especially for QVC’ Lulu Guinness. As I have said previously, I bought the Bobbi in all 4 colours of the TSV & as I mostly use the black that is the one that is showing its’ distinct lack of quality. It no longer stands proud but flops over if it’s not full. The other 3 colours are still ok but that is because they don’t get as much use. I notice that QVC stock the large Bobbi under a different item number, with different colours available & I wonder how the quality of that compares to the TSV Bobbi. The large Bobbi is also available on the Lulu Guinness website & I suspect that is of a better quality.

Love the pink one but even on TSV it's still out of my price range. I only buy LG in their own sale where you can get exceptional bargains. I have had a couple of the Lulu bags that are made for the USA market, such as JC Penney, very poor quality compared to buying direct from LG.

CC

I wouldn't waste my money on these bags or LG for that matter - incidentally I saw LG bags in my local TK Maxx last year and the year before - but even in that store I still didn't get tempted by them - they went for peanuts too.

Latest posts

Back