Tili Box Next Week




Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    24,007
    Post Thanks / Like

    Wink Tili Box Next Week

    here it is



    Thanks Akimbo , alter ego , AndiK , Jacadee , SusieSue and 1 others thanked for this post
     

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Our House
    Posts
    3,037
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    ADVERTISING
    It contains -
    Elemis - Elemis Superfood Facial Cleanser
    Caudalie - Caudalie Premier Cru Eye Cream
    Magnitone - Magnitone Wipe Out Cloth
    Your Zookie - Your Zookie Blackcurrant Vitamin Supplement
    Molton Brown - Molton Brown Purifying Shampoo with Indian Cress
    Molton Brown - Molton Brown Purifying Conditioner with Indian Cress
    Nails Inc - Nails Inc Duke Street
    Pixi - Pixi Rose Tonic
    Vita Liberta - Vita Liberta Body Blur
    Percy & Reed - Percy & Reed 200ml Dry Instant Volumising Spray
    Thanks Tarketta , AndiK thanked for this post
     

  3. <
  4. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    34
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    .....and it’s in a pretty box, lol!

    Grateful if someone can post the release date here, as although I can see the posts on FB, I can’t see the comments section where I presume they’ve said?! Thanks! X

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    24,007
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Gin Queen View Post
    .....and it’s in a pretty box, lol!

    Grateful if someone can post the release date here, as although I can see the posts on FB, I can’t see the comments section where I presume they’ve said?! Thanks! X
    apparently its the 16th
    Thanks alter ego , The Gin Queen thanked for this post
     

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,745
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I have carried out my expert assessment of this Tili box and I am going to call the contents a load of rubbish! That may be a little harsh but hey! For me, it's not worth £20 never mind £65 (which they say on the Tili FB page). Glad I got the mini one for £10.
    Likes honey72, Akimbo , Tarketta liked this post
     

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Our House
    Posts
    3,037
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AndiK View Post
    I have carried out my expert assessment of this Tili box and I am going to call the contents a load of rubbish! That may be a little harsh but hey! For me, it's not worth £20 never mind £65 (which they say on the Tili FB page). Glad I got the mini one for £10.
    Yes not for me either. I ordered the latest in Beauty,Sunday Times beauty style awards box and you could pick 6 items for £25 most full size. A lot of the items are sold out at the moment be it was excellent value. I love Beauty Boxes
    Likes AndiK liked this post
     

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    34
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AndiK View Post
    I have carried out my expert assessment of this Tili box and I am going to call the contents a load of rubbish! That may be a little harsh but hey! For me, it's not worth £20 never mind £65 (which they say on the Tili FB page). Glad I got the mini one for £10.
    ...right back atcha! I had no interest in the hologram make up stuff for £12, whereas I’ll use everything in the box - We’re all different after all! X
    PS: kind of hoping they’ll do separate ones in the future as well!?!
    Likes AndiK liked this post
     

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,745
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Gin Queen View Post
    ...right back atcha! I had no interest in the hologram make up stuff for £12, whereas I’ll use everything in the box - We’re all different after all! X
    PS: kind of hoping they’ll do separate ones in the future as well!?!
    Enjoy! And report back how you find it.

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    9,603
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    It's not floating my boat either; I'm quite relieved!
    Likes AndiK liked this post
     

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    24,007
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default


    ADVERTISING


    Tili Violet Blooms Beauty Box
    http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.235908
    Thanks alter ego thanked for this post
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •