Set o4 Solar Firework Lights TSV 15/04/18 - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

i do like the look of them now i have seen the presenttion its wether they will last.

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    i bought these after much deliberating they are stunning. really bright and good quality. also the instructions leaflet said they are guaranteed for 2 years. i umm and ahhhed a bought them just as they were about to sell out. anyone else get them

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by boffy View Post
    i bought these after much deliberating they are stunning. really bright and good quality. also the instructions leaflet said they are guaranteed for 2 years. i umm and ahhhed a bought them just as they were about to sell out. anyone else get them
    Yes I bought them Boffy and agree that they are stunning. Its like Blackpool Illuminations in my garden now. They are really substantial and the lights cover a wide area. I will be taking them indoors in the winter because I dont want them to deteriorate like the other lights in my garden.
    Thanks boffy thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

they really are good the best solar lights i have ever bought. so bright and well made. glad you like yours Puffin. enjoy!
    Likes miss molly liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I wish I'd bought them now. I bought the first (as far as I know) solar lights that QVC sold, as they were new and innovative then. I bought 2 sets of 5, and 5 are still working after about 20 years.

But I have always used them indoors, so they have never got wet or been exposed to full sunlight, only through a window to charge them.
    Likes boffy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

hopefully they will come back in stock soon they are exceptional
    Likes mink , stratobuddy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

got them on in the multi colours tonight words fail me so bright and really look iike fireworks

Post Thanks / Like

I bought two sets and I agree, they are substantial and quite stunning. I too think I will bring them in over winter to preserve them , I have let too many deteriorate !
    Likes puffin48, boffy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Blahhh, I thought they were expensive so I didn't get them even though I liked them. I shall wait and see if they
    come back in.

CC
    Likes boffy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Quote Originally Posted by candycane View Post
    Blahhh, I thought they were expensive so I didn't get them even though I liked them. I shall wait and see if they
    come back in.

CC

i bought 3 sets and with the buy more save more they worked around 6.25 each inc postage. they look far more than 6.25
    Likes candycane, puffin48 liked this post