Set o4 Solar Firework Lights TSV 15/04/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There are some extremely cheap but decent looking solar garden lights on the DHS for a fraction of that price. I learnt my lesson with QVC solar lights a couple of years ago. What I thought would be good quality stake lights - looked lovely during the summer but when I brought them in for winter, the clear plastic “glass” cracked and disintegrated on half of them.
This year I will get a cheap and cheerful selection from B&M and won’t worry if I have to throw them out in Oct.

I bought some solar lights from qvc and they've been going for about 4 years now. I'm surprised how good they've been and they're gorgeous at night.

its the luck of the draw i have the battery net ones for years now. the battery box is better than previous offerings. the 4 other sets are long in the bin

Garden Reflections Set of 4 Glass Colour Changing Firework Solar Lights
Item Number: 514659
QVC Price £31.00
Todays Special Value Price £24.96
P&P £5.95

Buy more and save £5.00

A set of four solar-powered, colour-changing lights from Garden Reflections that offer a 'firework' surrounding effect thanks to their bubbled surface. Producing either a warm white light, a colour of your choice, or a pretty colour-changing effect, these high quality lights are ideal for adding a stylish finishing touch to your garden displays and even your indoor spaces.

Super versatile - featuring accompanying high quality stainless steel ground stakes and poles, you're in control of your space and where you choose to display these pretty, well-made lights. Make them a feature in your garden by placing near flower borders, or position them on table tops inside or outside your home for a cosy glow.

Set the mood - with three fantastic colour choices, the vibe you create in your home or garden is up to you! Choose the warm white light for a subtle glow, pick your favourite colour for a personal finishing touch, or choose the colour-changing option to bring a pretty rainbow finish to your indoor or outdoor space. The 10 lumen bulbs also offer premium performance that's difficult to find in other solar light offerings.

Environmentally friendly - powered by a highly durable lithium ion battery and fitted with an amorphous solar panel, your lights get their power from the sun and are super-efficient, meaning you'll still achieve a bright glow on days when there's little sunshine.

What’s in the box?

4 x glass and stainless solar lights
4 x stainless steel poles
4 x stainless steel ground stakes
4 x lithium ion batteries (pre-installed)
1 x manual

Technical specifications:

Made from stainless steel
Lights (height x diameter): 47cm x 10cm (18.5" x 3.9")
Weight: 498g each

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.514659

I dislike pretend garden lights and these are completely naff - no offence to anyone intended ..

i bought these after much deliberating they are stunning. really bright and good quality. also the instructions leaflet said they are guaranteed for 2 years. i umm and ahhhed a bought them just as they were about to sell out. anyone else get them

i bought these after much deliberating they are stunning. really bright and good quality. also the instructions leaflet said they are guaranteed for 2 years. i umm and ahhhed a bought them just as they were about to sell out. anyone else get them

Yes I bought them Boffy and agree that they are stunning. Its like Blackpool Illuminations in my garden now. They are really substantial and the lights cover a wide area. I will be taking them indoors in the winter because I dont want them to deteriorate like the other lights in my garden.

they really are good the best solar lights i have ever bought. so bright and well made. glad you like yours Puffin. enjoy!

I wish I'd bought them now. I bought the first (as far as I know) solar lights that QVC sold, as they were new and innovative then. I bought 2 sets of 5, and 5 are still working after about 20 years.

But I have always used them indoors, so they have never got wet or been exposed to full sunlight, only through a window to charge them.

got them on in the multi colours tonight words fail me so bright and really look iike fireworks

I bought two sets and I agree, they are substantial and quite stunning. I too think I will bring them in over winter to preserve them , I have let too many deteriorate !

Blahhh, I thought they were expensive so I didn't get them even though I liked them. I shall wait and see if they
come back in.

CC

Blahhh, I thought they were expensive so I didn't get them even though I liked them. I shall wait and see if they
come back in.

CC

i bought 3 sets and with the buy more save more they worked around £6.25 each inc postage. they look far more than £6.25

Latest posts

Back