JPE Vintage Sunglasses TSV 17/04/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JPE Fitover Vintage Sunglasses with Polarvue Lenses & Case
Item Number: 171816
QVC Price £45.00
Todays Special Value Price £26.98
P&P £3.95

Fashionable and functional, these JPE Fitover sunglasses feature a chic, vintage-style frame, a wraparound shape to fit over prescription eyewear and polarised grey lenses with maximum UVA and UVB protection. The durable, lightweight frame in a choice of five stylish colourways, are comfortable, versatile shades are a glasses-wearer's must-have for holidays abroad and unseasonably sunny days at home.

For both girls and guys - the versatile design of the frames and wide range of colour options make these sunglasses a unisex option, no matter what your style. Go for Black or Tortoiseshell for classic, everyday style, or for a pop of colour, choose between Blue, Red, Green and Purple.

Specs-wearers, you're saved! Now you don't have to choose between having your vision impaired by the sun or forgoing your own prescription spectacles; you can see clearly while shielding your eyes from any rays that come your way.

Comes complete with a cleaning cloth, detachable lanyard and branded carry case
PolarVue technology for polarisation, UVA and UVB protection
Scratch-resistant coating on both sides of lens
Hypoallergenic frames, lightweight design
One size fits most
Sunglasses (l x w x d): 15.7cm x 15cm x 4.4cm (6.2" x 5.9" x 1.7")

Colour options:

Tortoiseshell
Black
Blue
Purple
Red
Green

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.171816

I'm really interested in trying a pair of these as I'm new to prescription glasses and didn't get a tinted pair for driving.

But... is it me or do they seem expensive? If it's just me, please say so I can order a pair quick. If they are expensive, can anyone suggest an alternative? And if they're a crap idea in general, can you also let me know so I can go order a pair from the opticians?

I've had a pair for a few years and I love them. You might get a cheaper pair on Amazon but I've got the same make as these which I got from qvc a few years a go. I've worn them on holiday abroad and they were great

I've got some, they're very handy for keeping in the car for days when the sun unexpectedly appears - not that it happens very often, but I can't drive if I'm dazzled.

I bought mine as a TSV a couple of years ago and they've been in my car ever since. I considered buying a spare pair from Amazon but the original pair are still going strong.

I like mine too - have 3 pairs now. Think the TSV is a good price as mine were over £40. Yikes.

Great - thanks, everyone, for all your replies. I'll try them from Q in case I can't get on with them (though they're a bargain from Amazon!).

Great - thanks, everyone, for all your replies. I'll try them from Q in case I can't get on with them (though they're a bargain from Amazon!).

I succumbed and ordered a pair although I already have a similar pair from QVC. The two choices I wanted have gone so Ive gone for the red for a change. I looked on Amazon but decided against them as I think these are more value for money. I will keep my old ones in the car because I very often go out and don't have them with me.

I paid £36 for a plain black pair in Boots about 3 years ago and find them invaluable even on sunny winter days. I also like the wrap around style that gives my eyes protection from the sides and above. My optician says I have larger than average pupils and need to protect them from the sun. I had some prescription sunnies but they were a nuisance when going from sun to shade/indoors. I didn’t want to pay an extra £150 for the
Lenses that react to the light.

Anyway this is my long-winded way of saying that IMO these glasses are useful and are also well-priced at £30 including p&p. “I’ve got mine” to paraphrase Debbie Flint.

Latest posts

Back