Has Julia got engaged?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Has Julia got engaged?

I thought I would have a look at the Eek Day offerings & saw Julia being very coy about the ring on her third finger, left hand. Someone had asked, sorry, tweeted in to find out if it would be featuring in the hour. Now JR didn't have to read this out, but she did, & came over all mysterious, sharing an 'in joke' with the resident Eek expert.

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    She has been with her partner for years and also wore a ruby and diamond ring on her third finger left hand. Perhaps its real diamonds and she didn't want to say she got a new ring.
    Likes shopperholic liked this post

3. <
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe it's a One Time Only
    Likes shopperholic , Evie , boffy , donna255 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
    I thought I would have a look at the Eek Day offerings & saw Julia being very coy about the ring on her third finger, left hand. Someone had asked, sorry, tweeted in to find out if it would be featuring in the hour. Now JR didn't have to read this out, but she did, & came over all mysterious, sharing an 'in joke' with the resident Eek expert.
    Maybe the Eek expert had designed it for her in the real stones at trade prices?

Personally I marvel at the sharp eyes of people watching. I never scrutinise everything the female presenters are wearing for clues to upcoming TSVs. And I wouldn't then ask about it... it just fuels the presenters' "look at me" vanity, which is hard enough to stomach already.

All she needed to say is that it's her own jewellery and not for sale on QVC, end of.
    Likes boffy , Evie liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Personally I marvel at the sharp eyes of people watching. I never scrutinise everything the female presenters are wearing for clues to upcoming TSVs. And I wouldn't then ask about it... it just fuels the presenters' "look at me" vanity, which is hard enough to stomach already.

All she needed to say is that it's her own jewellery and not for sale on QVC, end of.

Totally agree with you & it was her 'I have a secret' demeanour that made me wonder.

Post Thanks / Like

Julia should be engaged to herself as she loves herself so much. All this eye rolling and coyness in a woman her age is silly and it’s time she grew up.

Post Thanks / Like

Don't know whether JR is engaged or not. I thought she was married.

Can't imagine Hello! magazine doing a spread on some sexagenarian shopping telly presenter trotting down the aisle with her popcorn watch on, dressed as a virgin bride. Even the famous Julia Roberts (actress) is something of a has-been these days. Mind you, didn't they feature Jilly Halliday's wedding back in the day? If I remember rightly she looked like a Crystal Gayle doppelganger with a peace lily stuck in her hair.

That eek guest sounds like she's stolen Jilly Halliday's voice, though!

Post Thanks / Like

11am Elemis hour Keeley referenced beach wedding saying she wanted to be the first to announce it and wanted an invite

Post Thanks / Like

When will these presenters realise we are not interested in their lives whether it be their holidays, weddings, what they have cooked etc. etc. Their inflated egos have made them beyond ridiculous. I am watching less and less and heading towards completely giving up with QVC mainly because of the presenters. Sick of the whole lot of them. When will the bosses take notice, are they watching them? Or. maybe they can’t stand watching like the majority of us.
    Thanks shopperholic thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Quote Originally Posted by Evie View Post
    When will these presenters realise we are not interested in their lives whether it be their holidays, weddings, what they have cooked etc. etc. Their inflated egos have made them beyond ridiculous. I am watching less and less and heading towards completely giving up with QVC mainly because of the presenters. Sick of the whole lot of them. When will the bosses take notice, are they watching them? Or. maybe they canít stand watching like the majority of us.
    I agree Evie, Queen Julia would probably be shocked and surprised if the QVC customer wasn't interested but I'm like you, couldn't give a toss if she'd won the Euro lottery while getting married to Ryan Reynolds. I feel sorry for the QVC customer though, for the next couple of years they'll have to hear all about it, with a tiny smidgen of the actual product they're flogging thrown in, just to keep the hour on track..........I'd sooner chew my own arm off than listen to all of the boasting/bragging/fawning.