Has Julia got engaged? - Page 4

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Loveinamist View Post
    It’s going to be unbearable. Between Flints B&B, Huntley’s inane ramblings, Franks’ self adoration, etc etc, and now wedding fever in a 60+ year old, I’m done.
    It makes you wonder how strong a grasp QVC management have on what is being sold! They mustn't be paying too much attention as long as the sales figures haven't fallen off a cliff. It's the only reason, surely, why they haven't stopped presenters using their presenting jobs to promote themselves so much!

Likes Evie , Loveinamist , Twilight liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    Saw JR briefly today selling nail polish and apparently it was a good colour for her and I think October was mentioned. Is that when the wedding is? If so that’s 6 months of wedding talk. No wonder I hardly ever watch these days.
    Likes Evie , shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Wonder if she will avail herself of a dress from QVC wedding dresses????
    Likes Evie , shopperholic , Bettyboo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
    I didn't know this but I love it In some ways she's the best presenter they've got but that ego, the put downs & the simpering attitude, especially in a woman of her age, give me toothache.
    She gives me an ache and it ain't in a tooth.
    Likes Evie , shopperholic , Bettyboo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Julia has just said on the fashion hour...she said something about her other half and added... soon to be my husband... now we know.
    Likes donna255 , shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

do we care a 60 plus woman getting wedding fever
    Likes Evie , Lemonpop, shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I wonder why now as apparently they have been living together for 40 years! Just curious. She made out that it was some kind of surprise which I doubt very much as in around November/December time when she was presenting a show, I think with Simon Wilson she said there would be some news early in the year, she then put on the blinky eyes, acted like a schoolgirl, and whimpered - not a good look for you Julia I'm afraid - so it was this she was alluding to, therefore not the big surprise - so fake.
    Likes Kathy , Evie liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

'...in around November/December time when she was presenting a show, I think with Simon Wilson she said there would be some news early in the year'.

I remember this & thought that she would be announcing a wedding. As others have said it may be a practical decision as they are both in their 60s & she has a chronic condition that could become serious in the future. I know that her much-loved cat died recently but surely that unhapppy event wouldn't be eased by a proposal, would it? No amount of diamond rings would compensate me for the loss of my animals.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bettyboo View Post
    Saw JR briefly today selling nail polish and apparently it was a good colour for her and I think October was mentioned. Is that when the wedding is? If so that’s 6 months of wedding talk. No wonder I hardly ever watch these days.
    I must be really sad because I searched for this & if I got the right one she was with the girl from Orly. She mentioned October but it related to Q's 25th anniversary & how, in the early days, the female presenters had to wear a French or American manicure. So hopefully there won't be six months plus of wedding talk.

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

One thing is for sure her Wedding Dress will be size small.