Richard Ward Pet Angel detangling brush

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

dollydimple

Registered Shopper
Did anyone see the show 'Buy it now' earlier on ch.4? It's about inventors having a limited time to pitch an item to shoppers and then seeing if companies will place an order.

The pet angel brush was on and im almost certain the inventor ( who does Kate Middleton's hair :cheeky: ) was asked if the product was currently available elsewhere and he said no! Ideal World placed a big order and also another company were interested, for a total of over £80,000.

It's been on QVC for ages I'm sure and I've also seen it on eBay and elsewhere.

http://www.qvcuk.com/Richard-Ward-Pet-Angel-Detangling-Brush.product.504531.html

My dog HATES the regular dog brushes, but LOVES his Tangle Teezer knockoff as much as I love my real TT. £2.99 in Wilko.

I was given one for my cats but the large one hated it (but loves the Furminator) and it was too big for my little pusser so passed it on to my brother for his dog. I've heard over the phone him trying to use it on his Jack Russell and there was a lot of growling but tail wagging too (allegedly) LOL!

It's silly to blatantly lie on TV!

I was given one for my cats but the large one hated it (but loves the Furminator) and it was too big for my little pusser so passed it on to my brother for his dog. I've heard over the phone him trying to use it on his Jack Russell and there was a lot of growling but tail wagging too (allegedly) LOL!

It's silly to blatantly lie on TV!

This CRACKED me up - 'alleged tail wagging' :mysmilie_15:

I saw some glove / mitts made by JML designed to detangle dogs - complete with dramatic video presentation. Probably Cath Huntley would suggest using a Brillo pad - that's after the power-washing.

This CRACKED me up - 'alleged tail wagging' :mysmilie_15:

Well it sounded as though my brother was threatening her with...er...dare I say it...a pressure washer! She's a very opinionated little dog, a rescue pup now in her dotage she fell on her feet with my brother and his wife, who love her to bits.
:mysmilie_7:

Well it sounded as though my brother was threatening her with...er...dare I say it...a pressure washer! She's a very opinionated little dog, a rescue pup now in her dotage she fell on her feet with my brother and his wife, who love her to bits.
:mysmilie_7:

Jacks are my absolute most favourite breed ever (I love ALL doggies) and I can just imagine the fuss kicked up - very glad to hear she landed on her paws with your brother and his family...any pooch pics perchance?

I have a tangle tweezer & a tangle tamer( along with about two dozen other brushes from Kents , several old bristle antique silver ones( picked up cheaply at antique fairs) to even a Mason Pearson one for my little Yorkies with their long silky coats. But the Skye’s, my avatar, need something much more heavy duty industrial to get through their thick long coats.

Latest posts

Back