Do the mathss

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
Chlo Everton is on with SBC, peddling their fish collagen serums (which are incompatible with human skin). She then said that one serum costs £26 therefore when you buy 3 you're getting £72 of value.

No Chloe, 3 x £26 = £78.

Clearly QVC aren't employing a high calibre of presenter if the people they employ cannot do basic mental maths.

Last edited:
Chloe seems to have undergone a transformation - hair ? wearing frocks ? and now high heels ???? who is she out to attract ?

I really do not like the way she presents, too noisy, trying to be “edgy”, wrong use of words etc. She seems to aim for the “rock-chick” look in clothes and jewellery, which again I’m not keen on but that’s her choice.

I really do not like the way she presents, too noisy, trying to be “edgy”, wrong use of words etc. She seems to aim for the “rock-chick” look in clothes and jewellery, which again I’m not keen on but that’s her choice.

She's not very classy.

Classy ?? does anyone on Q know the meaning of the word ? The guests/ambassadors/stoilists have all been handpicked from a bus stop in the East End the way they dress and speak. It needs a Professor Higgins to sort them out. There was a pearler on with Clarks shoes tonight, - not a clue, she was umming and aahing all over the place, as though she'd never been in front of a camera before - perhaps she hadn't.

'There was a pearler on with Clarks shoes tonight, - not a clue, she was umming and aahing all over the place, as though she'd never been in front of a camera before - perhaps she hadn't'.

I've seen her before & she was totally gormless so she obviously wasn't advised after that appearance. I like many Clarks shoes & have bought them from the Q at really good prices. Their first representative was lovely, I can't remember her name, & Sam, the latest one, is knowledgeable & knows her stuff. You're spot on about lack of class, I'd add common sense & courtesy as far as many are concerned.

'There was a pearler on with Clarks shoes tonight, - not a clue, she was umming and aahing all over the place, as though she'd never been in front of a camera before - perhaps she hadn't'.

I've seen her before & she was totally gormless so she obviously wasn't advised after that appearance. I like many Clarks shoes & have bought them from the Q at really good prices. Their first representative was lovely, I can't remember her name, & Sam, the latest one, is knowledgeable & knows her stuff. You're spot on about lack of class, I'd add common sense & courtesy as far as many are concerned.

Was that Gill Roads? She retired last year, I think.

Yes I agree. I think common sense and courtesy are all part of class. QVC tries to be very aspirational and convey a touch of glamour. In truth it's a load of very fragile-egoed salespeople pressured by a clueless management.

Latest posts

Back