Tinted Moisturiser

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
Can anyone recommend a tinted moisturiser that has quite a lot of pigment to actually give me a tinge of colour please ?

QVC or the DHS.

Thanks

The only one I know that gives really good coverage is the Laura Mercier one. If you go with CC or BB then the Korean brands give good coverage too. BUT! Going by Wayne Goss do not expect the SPF cover unless you use a full one ml on your face each day!

I like M&S Autograph Daily Defence cream, and their BB Tinted Moisturiser, both even out my skin tone with light colour and coverage.

Can anyone recommend a tinted moisturiser that has quite a lot of pigment to actually give me a tinge of colour please ?

QVC or the DHS.

Thanks

If you have an Aldi near you, keep an eye out for when they do their BB! I get light and I've got to say at £2.99 it's the best full coverage foundation, because that's what it comes out like, I've ever used plus it's cruelty free...........win win. :mysmilie_3:

If you have blue skin like me - although my face is more whiteish - I find the Decleor golden glow on my face is very natural. Not so on my body. I've loads of it so if you want to PM me I will gladly send you some to try for free.

CC

You can also mix in pigments that you can buy on some makeup counters. I think Lush do them, too.

Or, try mixing mineral powder in.

I'll have a look tomorrow and get back to you.

If you have blue skin like me - although my face is more whiteish - I find the Decleor golden glow on my face is very natural. Not so on my body. I've loads of it so if you want to PM me I will gladly send you some to try for free.

CC

That’s very generous and thoughtful, I will pm you. Thank you

CC

Me again. My PM can't be delivered because your in-box is full. (Fan mail ? !).

If you have an Aldi near you, keep an eye out for when they do their BB! I get light and I've got to say at £2.99 it's the best full coverage foundation, because that's what it comes out like, I've ever used plus it's cruelty free...........win win. :mysmilie_3:

Sorry I put BB it's actually a CC, a colour corrector, still amazing though. :mysmilie_3:

Latest posts

Back